22nd February 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?

respected sir, my daughter was born in (mira road ) state of maharashtra on 24th february , is it compulsory for her to get domicile certificate , if she passes mh-cet .

Related Questions:
  1. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  2. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  5. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  7. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  8. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  9. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  10. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  12. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  13. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  14. How to get the domicile certificate to apply for CET Mumbai?
  15. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  16. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  17. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
2nd May 2012, 08:35 PM
monica zarekar

Default Re: Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?

yes ..
you need to have Domicile even after passing MH CET
it is mandatory
27th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?

i am born in rajasthan and i have passed cet with good marks but i dont have domicile will i get admission?
27th June 2012, 04:50 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

listen,
Maharastra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) Exam

MHT CET entrance test, one of the premier engineering entrance exam in India.

The MHT-CET is an annual entrance exam conducted by Maharashtra Government.

One of the distinguishing features of the MHT CET exam is that, it does not carry any

strict domicile requirement.

Here follows names of those institutions which are falling under this category:

1.) College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) (www.coep.org.in)

2.) University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (UICT) (www.udct.org)

3.) Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai (VJTI) (www.vjti.ac.in)

4.) Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded. (SGGSIET) (www.sggs.ac.in)

5.) Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli (WCE) (www.walchandsangli.ac.in)

MHT CET Exam Pattern:

The MHT CET Entrance Exam consists of three question papers of subjects mathematics, Physics & chemistry, Biology - Botany & Zoology.

Paper I: Physics & Chemistry (50 marks each)
Paper II: Biology -Botany & Zoology (50 marks each)
Paper III: Mathematics (100 Marks)
27th June 2012, 07:12 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
It is mandatory.
You have to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET.
Good Luck
8th May 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

how much will i get in mt cet to admission
29th November 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

my son has done IX, X, XI and XII from mumbai. he is born in haryana, even we belong to haryana state. mother is central govt employee and presently posted in mumbai. whether my son is eligible for maharashtra state medical colleges ? and can he get domicile since his X and XII from mumbai
19th December 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I born in Punjab and get education at Punjab after that I joined army and posted in j&k for two years, but my parents are living in delhi from the last 15 years, can I obtain domicile of delhi and how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?