23rd February 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to attend the IPCC entrance exam?

i am already enrolled in IPCC in the year 1989. My enrollment no. is mm-37889 now i want to attend IPCC exams for which what is the procedure to attend the exams.

25th August 2012, 12:36 PM
nlegend
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to attend the IPCC entrance exam?

Hello friend,

at the time of 1989 you must have registered for CA inter , you will have to visit ICAI's regional office & submit an application for conversion from CA iNTER to IPCC, but no fees has paid as you did registered for CA-Inter.

For more Info visit www.icai.org

Best of Luck
3rd February 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I WILL COMPLETE MY GRADUATION (b.b.a) IN 2013. I WANT TO ATTEND IPCC ENTERENCE EXAM, PLEASE DO HELP BY MAILING ME LAST 5 YEARS QUESTION PAPER WITH ANSWERS ON [email protected]
20th February 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

my graduation will complete in 2015 and i want to attende interence exam of ipcc,kindly sir help me for preperation for it and i want to solved the previous year question.if it's possible please sent me question of last 3 years
My english is some weak and i want to stronge it.please advise me?for this i will always grateful of you
22nd March 2014, 12:11 PM
ldkm

Sir i am completed my graduation level in bcome i am attending for ipcc exam please help for last 5 years question papers with answers..

thank u sir
29th May 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i going to attend ipcc both groups on coming november please send 5years question papers with answer in my mail id

mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?