28th February 2012, 03:15 PM
karthigacs

From where to get TANCET study material for M.E exam?

Hi......
I am in need of TANCET preparation for M.E exam.....
Can u provide me some materials........

8th February 2013, 09:13 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: From where to get TANCET study material for M.E exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthigacs View Post
Hi......
I am in need of TANCET preparation for M.E exam.....
Can u provide me some materials........
Hi

TANCET preparation : Every entrance exam needs intense confidence and hard-work. TANCET is no exception. As far as your question is concerned. Let me clarify one thing earliest.

Before deciding study material or study plan you need to be clear with your target. Aim high. Fix your target in mind and then one by one everything will evolve. Like know the syllabus which you have to study for it. Know the strong and weak points.

First concentrate on weak points. TANCET syllabus is also vast like other entrance exams. But keep one thing in mind that it is not impossible to complete within time frame. Everything is possible. Be positive and note down the hardest concepts you are unable to even understand.

Now the actual game begins, you should decide what kind of books you need for preparation. One more thing is you can take the help of a good coaching center, if you can afford then maximum time of yours will be saved in search of study material because those institute persons will provide you the material whatever you will require for preparation.

Do not rely upon single source, use internet, books, forums to clarify your doubts. It is not every source is perfect whatever answer they provide for your query. Out of 10 best sources if you get one common answer in more than 5 plus places then that will be your answer.

I know this is time consuming but we can't take chances right, its the matter of perspective, in my perspective one book might be good but the same might not seem good to you. So search in book shops, internet for best books. Make an intelligent choice for material selection.

You shouldn't regret after starting learning from a particular book.

Hope now you are confident enough to choose study material for whatever entrance examination you are appearing, in your case TANCET ME.

Regards
Aditya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?