3rd March 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

What's should I do after completing graduation with B.Com? I've given many MBA entrance exams but didn't qualify?

hello this is ankur jain from himachal pradesh . i have done my graduation with b.com last year. so i am puzzled what i have to do further. i gave lots of mba entrance but didn`t qualify.
plz suggest me what i have to do.
thanks...

11th April 2012, 01:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's should I do after completing graduation with B.Com? I've given many MBA entrance exams but didn't qualify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello this is ankur jain from himachal pradesh . i have done my graduation with b.com last year. so i am puzzled what i have to do further. i gave lots of mba entrance but didn`t qualify.
plz suggest me what i have to do.
thanks...
There are various options for a Commerce graduate. Beside pursuing Masters degree in the relevant field [M.Com], one may look to pursue any of the following programs:
  • Master of Management Studies [MMS]
  • Master of Financial Management [MFM]
  • Master in Computer Software and Application [MCSA]
  • Chartered Accountancy [CA]
  • Company Secretary [CS]
  • Diploma in Financial Management [DFM]
  • Cost Accountancy [CA]
  • Certified Financial Analyst [CFA]
  • LLB.
One may also look to pursue post graduate diploma programs in fields related to Journalism and Mass communication.
26th May 2020, 09:08 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: What's should I do after completing graduation with B.Com? I've given many MBA entrance exams but didn't qualify?

I would suggest take a year drop study like anything get a 1st tier top college and get selected.
You can also start working in any mnc of your choice though the package to start would be very less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?