28th December 2010, 11:55 AM
ajith0506

Any qualifications required to join as a Narcotic Inspector after completing B.Pharm? Syllabus for the entrance test?

i had completed my B.pharmacy and want to join as narcotic inspector . Is their any qualification test for the same? and what is the prescribed syllabus for the test?

13th January 2011, 02:04 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any qualifications required to join as a Narcotic Inspector after completing B.Pharm? Syllabus for the entrance test?

Well,friend i am giving you all about this exam and i hope it will help you
Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the post of lnspector-Narcotics in the Central Bureau of Narcotics.

Age limit 18 to 25 years (relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST).
Minimum Educational Qualification: Degree or equivalent.

Examination Fee: Rs 25/-. No fee for SC/ST/Ex-S/PH.

Details Regarding Selection Procedure
Interivews Test/ Personality Test: Eligible applicants would be shortlisted by the SSC on the basis of performance in University Exams. Adequate number of candidates will be called for Screening Test, Physical Standard Endurance Tests and subsequent Interview.

PHYSICAL TESTS:
FOR MALES: Walking-1600 metres in 15 minutes. Cycling - 8 krns in 30 minute.

FOR FEMALES: Walking -l km in 20 minutes. Cycling-3 kms in 25 minutes.

Physical Standards
FOR MALES: Height: 157.5 cms (Relaxable by 5 cms for Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and STs). Chest: 81 cms (fully expanded with minimum expansion of 5 cms).

FOR FEMALES: Height: 152 cms (Relaxable by 2.5 cms for Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and STs).

How to Apply
13th January 2011, 11:43 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Any qualifications required to join as a Narcotic Inspector after completing B.Pharm? Syllabus for the entrance test?

Hello Dear,

For Narcotic Inspector examination criteria are as follows: -

1. Age - upto 30 years for General Candidates, upto 35 years for OBC Candidates and upto 40 years for SC / ST Candidates.

2. Educational Qualification - Passed graduation in any subject with minimum 50 % marks from a regonised university.

Hence, Narcotic Inspector examination are conduct by SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) and if you want to join Narcotic Inspector post, you have to fight for SSC.

Staff Selection Commission has published the Central Bureau of Narcotics Inspector examination vacancies in Employment News, Rozgar Samachar and internet site www.freshersworld.com

For more information regarding Narcotic Inspector examination visit the official website i.e. http://www.ssc.nic.in

Syllabus of Narcotic Inspector examination includes non technical section only i.e. reasining, aptitued, current affairs, general knowledge, history & english etc.

All the Best & Good Luck
13th January 2011, 07:45 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Qualifications: Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce. Age: 20-30 years. Relaxable for certain categories.

Physical:
Male: Height: 168 cms. Chest: 81-86 cms.
Female: Height: I 52 Cms. Weight: 47.5 Kg.
21st May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

can apearing candidates apply for it???????????
4th October 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can a person join narcotices after D.pharmy
25th October 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

can a person join narcotics graduate in non B,pharma other dicipline graduate,
10th November 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a person join narcotics inspector after HS or post graduate and what is the process to join narcotics inspector?
3rd December 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

plz tell mepay scale of narcotic sub inspector; uday
3rd December 2011, 11:14 PM
manoj1993
Member+

Hello Dear,

For Narcotic Inspector examination criteria are as follows: -

1. Age - upto 30 years for General Candidates, upto 35 years for OBC Candidates and upto 40 years for SC / ST Candidates.

2. Educational Qualification - Passed graduation in any subject with minimum 50 % marks from a regonised university.

Hence, Narcotic Inspector examination are conduct by SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) and if you want to join Narcotic Inspector post, you have to fight for SSC.

Staff Selection Commission has published the Central Bureau of Narcotics Inspector examination vacancies in Employment News, Rozgar Samachar and internet site www.freshersworld.com

For more information regarding Narcotic Inspector examination visit the official website i.e. http://www.ssc.nic.in

Syllabus of Narcotic Inspector examination includes non technical section only i.e. reasining, aptitued, current affairs, general knowledge, history & english etc.

All the Best & Good Luck
16th April 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done hotel management and i am intresred in N.C.B so can i apply if yes then how ? please show me way
8th February 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

can a final year student apply for this exam ??
20th March 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

sir iam rakesh of height 168 cms but weight is just 50 kgs completed btech can i eligible to this plz reply anyone.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?