4th March 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for any topic for GATE Exam?

how we prepare any topic for gate exam

22nd February 2013, 11:36 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for any topic for GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how we prepare any topic for gate exam
Dear Aspirant,

To prepare for the GATE exam you need to be a student from a BTECH or MTECH.

GATE is the Exam by which the under graduates can get admissions into the Post Graduation colleges in the India.

So coming to the Mtech students they write the exam for getting the jobs in the core industries which are associated with the Gate score.

So this can be helpful for the students if they are choosing for the jobs and also the admissions.

In both way the GATE exam is very good.

Coming to your Question preparing for GATE exam is a very complex job.Since we need to cover the whole syllabus of the BTECH/BE for the respective stream.

So if you plan it with a planned way you can get it very easily.For that you can choose the GATE training institutes or any guidance from the seniors who got through this exam.

My friend has Got AIR 5 in the GATE exam while he went to the ACE Coaching institute for the GATE preparation.

So i would suggest you for getting prepared right from the 3rd year and follow good materials.

Good luck.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
22nd February 2013, 02:42 PM
sbgowda

Dear friend
GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted by IIT bodies.Since IIT professors are so experienced and well minded they set the paper in a most critical manner (keep in mind that The level of question paper will be standard) .In GATE exam the number of questions will be less but as i told they are standard so they will take much time and your knowledge to solve them.so my suggestion first be confident in your subject then try to solve the previous year GATE papers within the limited time.Then you will Rock the Exam
All the best
27th February 2013, 11:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Exam preparations can be started after collecting detailed exam syllabus. Certain topics like engineering mathematics are common for all engineering streams. Preparation for the exam can be done using books prescribed under B.Tech degree. Other common books referred for GATE can also be used for study. Solve maximum of questions provided in previous year’s question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?