5th March 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Does this necessary to opt for Maths in 12th class for learning Actuarial Science?

is it is necessary to take maths in 12 Th standard for learning actuarial science

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  2. Is it necessary to take Maths in 12th standard to learn Actuarial Science?
  3. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  4. How to apply for actuarial science after passing 12th?
  5. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science? -- [New]
  6. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  7. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
  8. After doing BSc Hons and Maths should I do MSc Actuarial Science?
  9. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  10. Can i do actuarial science? My average marks are 60 in Maths in 12th
  11. How to start a career in Actuarial science after 12th standard?
  12. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  13. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  14. How to enter in the field of actuarial science?
  15. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  16. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  17. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
6th March 2012, 09:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does this necessary to opt for Maths in 12th class for learning Actuarial Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it is necessary to take maths in 12 Th standard for learning actuarial science
Mathematics or Statistics is mandatory in the Higher Secondary level to pursue Actuarial Science.
As per the Institute of Actuaries of India guidelines, one must have scored a minimum of 85% marks in Mathematics or Statistics to be considered eligible for the course.
Once you fulfill the eligibility criteria and register for the course at Institute of Actuaries of India, you will need to clear 15 papers to qualify as an Actuary.
One may take as many years to qualify all the papers as there are no age limit and neither there is any restrictions regarding the number of attempts.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Actuaries of India.
19th September 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this necessary to opt for Maths in 12th class for learning Actuarial Science?

i have commerce with IP in 12th c.b.s.e.
can i be a actuarilist with commerce with IP?
1st June 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 90% marks in mathematics in 12th standard 2013 (science stream). I want to pursue career in actuarial science. Please let me know the process of getting admission for actuarial science. I am staying in Mumbai. Is there is option as BSC (actuarial science).
5th March 2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have economics in 12th standard n i scored 99 marks in it ??
I didn't have maths
Now am i eligible to give actuary exams??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?