17th September 2012, 03:06 PM
urwashi_singh

What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science

what should i do after 12th grade to go on with actuarial science??
i want to go for the examinations after 12th for actuarial science?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for actuarial science after passing 12th?
  3. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  4. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What can I do in Actuarial Science after passing 12th?
  6. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  7. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  8. How to pursue actuarial science after passing 10th?
  9. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to start a career in Actuarial science after 12th standard?
  11. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  12. After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?
  13. Does this necessary to opt for Maths in 12th class for learning Actuarial Science?
  14. Is it necessary to take Maths in 12th standard to learn Actuarial Science?
  15. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  16. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science? -- [New]
  17. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
28th November 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science

what subjects to choose in 12th for actury
8th April 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, My daughter is doing Commerce with math and she has come to know about actual science, you are requested to please let me know about what is actual science and how she can do and what is the future after to complete all exams. pl. also let us know weather she has to do Graduation with this actual science. Pl. give the complete detail if she has to do and when she has start her foundation course and which are the best institute for the same, and when she can eligible for participate in entrance exams.
14th April 2013, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

how will i know that when actury forms are being filled . Please send me all details about forn dates at [email protected]. Thank you
29th November 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science.I have non-med and want to know the best coaching for entrance exam in delhi. Email me to : [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-should-i-do-after-passing-12th-actuarial-science-940113.html#ixzz2m2LaQ4om
3rd January 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12 if i want to opt actuarial science and i m commerce with maths student
3rd April 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what
r d main subject 4 acturial scince n wen can apply 4 d same n wen is d test held n where r forms available n r 85% marks neccesary 4 it in math? n is coaching necessary 4 it n wat r its scope
20th September 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

From where we will get the form of actuarial science n when the entrance exam will held????
2nd April 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Please give me full details of acturial science course.. I have completed 12th standard exams.. Right now waiting for results.. I want to do economic honours with this couurse.. Plzz suggest me best colleges and complete details of acturial science course
21st June 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam..I have passed class 10 .now I wish to take commerce with maths .I want to know about actuarial science..what it is.what I have to do after completing 12 to pursue actuarial scienc.and whether I have to do graduation for this or not .what are its scope..which are good institions ,schools for it. please give me all details about this as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?