6th March 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is easy, IT or CS branch? What is the salary that is offered?

i am totally confused what is the main difference between it and cs...which course is much easy..the job and salary scope is more in which branch..plz answer

7th March 2012, 03:38 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is easy, IT or CS branch? What is the salary that is offered?

There is not much difference between the streams of IT and CSE. Because both are technical related streams and some of the subjects in both the streams will be same.

Its not that IT stream is too easy and CS is too difficult or vice versa. Both the streams are a good choice for the candidates in Engineering course.

Both the courses are having their own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates. Only thing is that the candidates have to make most out of their courses.

As IT is in good boom, there are good number of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of any of these courses in various IT Companies like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Google
-Oracle
-Accenture
-Mahindra Satyam
-Infosys
-Microsoft etc.

As per the starting salary, it is going to be decided upon 2 things
-the company in which you are going to join
-the job designation in which you ar going to join.

So, try to get Jobs in top MNCs to receive more salaries and benefits.

Choose the one which you are interested between CS and IT in Engineering and try to get admission for this course in a reputed college with good placements record.

If there is a good placement record for the college which you are going to join, obviously there is a scope for you to get Job by the time you complete your Engineering coure through campus placements.

Try to score more than 75% in B.Tech course so that you will be eligible for many of the top companies recruitment procedure.

Wish you all the best.
23rd March 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is easy, IT or CS branch? What is the salary that is offered?

What is it branch and scope of it and cs branch in next ?5' years
20th June 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

can I get good salary after completing BE in not so reputed college?
20th June 2012, 09:45 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can I get good salary after completing BE in not so reputed college?
Yes, you can definitely get a good salary package after completing your Bachelors in Engineering(B.E) course from a not so known college as well.
Though you may not get a good job instantly, that is because an average college doesn't attract the big MNCs to come over for campus placements. But however, if your academic record is satisfactory and matches the need of top MNCs, you can surely get a high salary job by applying independently.
Just make sure you secure a minimum of 75% in all semesters because most of the top companies have the minimum requirement of 75%, obviously more will be better but this is a must. Work hard and it will pay off, being in a reknown college surely helps but being in a not so great one doesnt mean you can not succeed!

Good luck
4th July 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Which branch is best IT or CS branch ?
4th July 2012, 02:31 PM
ankur bana

there is a little bit a difference between it and cs.....
it is a tecnical sector but cs is not....
course is likely to be same only little bit a hard than cs....
but in future it sector will make boom....
good luck
24th July 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i interested in computer so tell me that which course i choose?
24th July 2012, 06:56 PM
sheelasnj

Yes, you can definitely get a good salary package after completing your Bachelors in Engineering(B.E) course from a not so known college as well.
Though you may not get a good job instantly, that is because an average college doesn't attract the big MNCs to come over for campus placements. But however, if your academic record is satisfactory and matches the need of top MNCs, you can surely get a high salary job by applying independently.
Just make sure you secure a minimum of 75% in all semesters because most of the top companies have the minimum requirement of 75%, obviously more will be better but this is a must.
28th May 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the future of cs in next 5 yrs?
23rd July 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

which branch is best suited for girls?i m the student of mechanical brance bening a girl i m so confused if i will a get a gud job or not?
21st March 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the subjects of CS and IT ..please ..can anybody help?
24th June 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to kwow who is the best between IT and CS and what are their courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?