7th March 2012, 12:36 PM
sv781

Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?

I have passed 10 from maharashtra.. but 12 from outside maharashtra... i have domicile certificate of maharashtra too... can i apply for mhtcet.. pls suggest

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  2. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  3. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  4. What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra
  5. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  7. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  8. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  9. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  10. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  11. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  12. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  13. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  14. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  15. Am I eligible for MHT CET if I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharastra but have lived for only 6 years? What are the recent guidelines to be considered by a domicile of Maharashtra for admission to colleges?
  16. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  17. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  18. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
15th December 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?

can i apply online, if i had passed 12th from Maharashtra.....
5th June 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?

I have done upto 10th std in Tamil Nadu & 11&12th in maharastra. I am applying in Anna university, chennai, do I need to issue nativity certificate or what should be done? Will I belong to other state quota or TN quota?
28th February 2020, 07:44 PM
Mayuri haria

Yes,you are eligible to appear for MHTCET exam and alsoget admission in the college in maharashtra as you have a domecile of maharashtra
The eligibility for getting a domecile is
Candidate must be living inthe state for at least 10 years
Candidate must have passed 29 and 12 from the state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?