9th March 2012, 10:35 AM
aakash deep verma

Can I get good Job after completion of BCA course? What qualities do I need to have for this?

sir i am a student of bca2nd year from dholpur which is a small town i passed my 1st year with 65%.can i get a good job after bca & what qualities i have to get a good job.

9th March 2012, 04:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good Job after completion of BCA course? What qualities do I need to have for this?

dear friend,
After completion of BCA course you will not be able to get a good job , also you will not have various of job options...

To get a good job , I will suggest you to go for MCA course first..
After completion of MCA course you can get a very good job in IT sector with better salary package and better designation..

The qualities you must have to get a good job are as follows:---------------------

*you must have a good technical knowledge..
*You must be good in soft skills like--

~~Personality
~~Body language
~~Attitude
~~Speaking english
~~Presence of Mind

*You must have the capability to express yourself...

These are the very important factors you have to build in you to get a job in IT sector..

All the best..
9th March 2012, 04:10 PM
Anushree111
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get good Job after completion of BCA course? What qualities do I need to have for this?

You can get job after BCA. If u are planning for a job after BCA then I suggest you that feed your resume in job huning sites like naukri, monster from where u can get interview calls. And do MCA side by side through correspondence like IGNOU

ASP.net and PHP both have their own importance. Go for that language in which you have most qualified. Don't thought about IGNOU. BCA is BCA

After ASP or PHP, must try for JAVA

I hope your mind is now clear about your questions.

Enjoy ! ! !
4th April 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed H.S. 2nd year commerce. I am doing hardware and networking course . What should i do after this course for a bright future and a huge amount of salary?
15th April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

B.COM,BBA,BCA WHICH IS THE BEST COURSE AFTER COMPLITTING PLUS TWO
12th May 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i m bca 2nd year student ,after bca what are other option?
5th June 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i m partap singh i cmpleted bca secnd year soo sir i find job can u help me sir plz sir advise me
14th July 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i m bca final year student, after completion of bca which jobs are avaliable for us....
21st July 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i m in fY bcom.and doing bca course but in distance through yashwantrao chavan maharahtra open university is there is value in future through this distance and this university
25th July 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m a studnt of bca in distance education. And i want a do the pgdca after completing bca. Plz tell me about salary after this.
25th July 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m a studnt of bca in distance education. And i want a do the pgdca after completing bca. Plz tell me about salary after this.
16th August 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir! i'm doing php project now ,I completed bca in 2012.I'm doing php project now....suggest me what I should do next
23rd August 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,i am a student of bca 3rd year,from magadh university.i want get a job,so u tell me about any jobs and what will be salary after bca.you sugest me....
30th March 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

gd evening sir,
i want to ask you a question that now i am appear in hs 2nd year. Can you say that at this time what is the best course for me. If i want to do pgdca course, will i do this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?