13th March 2012, 11:34 AM
VIBHASAGAR

What is the new pattern of NET Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam? Information regarding SLET Exam?

What is the new pattern of net exam?
What is the date of application form of june 2012 exam?
Give me some information about slet exams.

17th March 2012, 01:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the new pattern of NET Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam? Information regarding SLET Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIBHASAGAR View Post
What is the new pattern of net exam?
What is the date of application form of june 2012 exam?
Give me some information about slet exams.

The Format of National Eligibility Test will be changed from the June 2012 and will be as follows:

Paper I
Common to all candidates based on aptitude test.
  • Total number of questions-60
  • Number of questions to be attempted-50

Paper II
Based on the subject opted by the candidate.
  • Total number of questions-50
  • Number of questions to be attempted-50

Paper III
Based on the subject opted by the candidate.
  • Total number of questions-75
  • Number of questions to be attempted-75

Each question in each paper will comprise of 2 marks.

As far as the upcoming National Eligibility Test is concerned, no official confirmation has been made by University Grant Commission, hence, it is not possible to provide tentative dates for the same. However, as soon as the test is scheduled, the notification will be published by University Grant Commission on www.ugcnetonline.in.

SLET stands for State Lectureship Eligibility Test and is different to the National Eligibility Test (NET) in the following ways:
  • NET is conducted on national level and SLET is conducted on state level.
  • Candidate who qualifies NET may apply for the post of Lecturer in universities and colleges located anywhere in India, whereas, SLET qualified candidates may apply for the post of Lecturer in universities and colleges located in the particular state.

As far eligibility criteria for SLET is concerned, it is not different to NET.
For both these tests, candidate must have passed masters degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks, from a recognized university.
Both NET as well as SLET are conducted under the regulation and guidelines of University Grant Commission.
6th June 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the new pattern of NET Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam? Information regarding SLET Exam?

i am mittal patel from Gujaret
a complited to M.A. in HNGU Uni.
to help me for information details
net/slate exam application from date and exam materials details to help me
my email add.:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?