1st January 2011, 07:18 PM
sau007007

Forgot to take the photocopy of AIEEE application form : Should I fill the form again?

I am applying for AIEEE .I have filled my form completely and posted it on 30 December.The only mistake i made is i have not taken photocopy of it before placing it in the envelope.
I have also purchased new form.Should i fill it again or not?
Kindly suggest me.

2nd January 2011, 12:22 AM
utka

Default Re: Forgot to take the photocopy of AIEEE application form : Should I fill the form again?

no problem........
if u know ur reg. no. u may go to the aieee site and view ur complete form......
and also print it out...
2nd January 2011, 10:24 AM
khan.9898

Default Re: Forgot to take the photocopy of AIEEE application form : Should I fill the form again?

hello

no need to fil up the form again ....

if you remember the application number then no need to fill up the form again ...

best of luck for ur xaams
2nd January 2011, 03:18 PM
ksushant44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sau007007 View Post
I am applying for AIEEE .I have filled my form completely and posted it on 30 December.The only mistake i made is i have not taken photocopy of it before placing it in the envelope.
Kindly suggest me.
if u feel that you have done some mistake in filling the application form then you should fill it again otherwise there is no need to panic.
2nd January 2011, 06:39 PM
suman:-)

ok so listen
dont panic every thing will be all right.....
if you have filled the form correctly you will get the admit card soon
but if and only if you dont get your admit card then your Xerox copy of the form will give the proof of your original form subscription
but since you have already bought a new form and if you think its not too late......
you can again submit the new form....just take the chance you have......Why waste the money you spent on the second form..
remember dont make mistakes this time
2nd January 2011, 07:40 PM
neelamjhan

hiii its not a big problem if u have written the correct address moreoer there is a provision to check status of ur application form if u have ur registration number or application no. and its kk there nothing to worry about it. all the best
2nd January 2011, 09:20 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Forgot to take the photocopy of AIEEE application form : Should I fill the form again?

Quote:
Kindly suggest me.
well sau00,

you have so much of money right, before buying you should have taken advice
from some elder one or experienced one.

the only mistake you have done is not taking Xerox of your hard copy .
Don't worry !!
because its only for your future assessment if you don't get your admit card.
or if you find your form reject.

you can claim to the higher authority but most of the time it doesn't happen.

so no need to fill another form.

good luck.
2nd January 2011, 10:04 PM
yajvendra

Dear friend
As i know if you forgot to take the photocopy of AIEEE application form and if you want to fill the new application form then you can fill it and you will get the admit card for that.
good luck ..........
3rd January 2011, 02:24 PM
sau007007

Thanks all of you.
But i still don't understand..I have filled my form offline.
I have also mailed AIEEE centre on 1 Jan but they are not responding.
Whenever i make call to them either the no. is busy or they don,t answer??!!
HELL lot of trouble is with me.

What if i fill another form and post it.I doubt they will reject my both forms??????
7th January 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i did not fill date and place in aieee 2011 forn Will it get rejected
7th January 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

if i am applying for be/b.tech only whether if have to fill coloumn 24 askING additional fee
8th January 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I have filled my aieee form correctly but the problem is that i have forget to photocopy my form and i want to khow that like iit jee officials updates image of filled form on its site will aieee officials update it so that i can print it out
9th January 2011, 08:23 AM
sau007007

If you are applying for BE/B-Tech. Only then there is no need to fill the column no.24.
However if you are applying for BE/B-Tech AND B-Arch both you have to fill the column with demand draft.
Best of luck.
16th March 2011, 07:16 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi
don't worry photocopy is just for your own backup in case there is some problem which usually don't happen .so need not worry and concentrate for exam.
all the best
5th April 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

if lost the photocopy of the AIEEE 2011 application form how to get admit card,but i have original recived of the postaldispatch two photograph,date of dispatch.
7th April 2011, 09:05 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Kindly suggest me.
hi friend ...

For personal use we will be taking photo copy of application form..

but as you told that you have filled complete form correctly....
so.. need not to be worry..
you just follow the link and check status of your form...

http://http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011...CandAppno.aspx

with best regards

->@$H1$H
7th April 2011, 09:14 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if lost the photocopy of the AIEEE 2011 application form how to get admit card,but i have original recived of the postaldispatch two photograph,date of dispatch.
dear friend ..

your question is not clear..
but as per my understanding i think you are worried.......,
just because of loosing photocopy..
if so don't be panic as you can online check status and download admit card,
by following bellow link..

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...CandAppno.aspx

with beat regards

-@$HI$H
12th April 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT TAKEN THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM, ALSO THE DATE FOR THE RECEPTION OF THE ADMIT CARD IS OVER AND I HAVE NOT GOT THE ADMIT CARD I TRIED THE LINK U HAVE PROVIDED TO GET THE REGISTRATION NUMBER BUT THE ANSWER I GOT IS "THERE IS NO CANDIDATE WITH THIS DETAIL" NOW WHAT TO DO
12th April 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i checked my status but i didnt get my admit card.. what should i do??
12th April 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I DONT HAVE THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE APPLICATION AND I DID NOT GET MY ADMIT CARD HOW TO GET THE ADMIT CARD
BUT I KNOW MY REGISTRATION NUMBER HOW TO GET MY ADMIT CARD
12th April 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I had applied for AIEEE .I had filled my form completely and posted it on 30 December.The only mistake i made is i have not taken photocopy of it before placing it in the envelope and now I have not received my admit card and for claming for a duplicate admit card it is essential . PLEASE GUIDE ME at [email protected] or 9997624574
13th April 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i had applied for AIEEE..and according to the post office its delivered in 16 th jan...bt i have not taken photocopy of it..and i forget my registration no..what should i do????
23rd November 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

can you say that which photocopy i have to put in AIEEE 2012 form?
"Black&white with name OR Colour"?
5th December 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted on-line application AIEEE form but not filled the second page for payment details.
My registration no is 20483429.can I fill a second form and get a new registration number. will the form will be rejected.
8th December 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

can i see my fill up 2012 aieee application form
8th December 2011, 06:29 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Kindly suggest me.
HI,
There is not problem if you don't have photocopy of the application form.
but you should remember your application form number.
It will help you is quarries about your admit card.

good luck!
14th December 2011, 05:57 PM
raorahulraviraj

I am applying for AIEEE .I have filled my form completely and posted it on 30 November.The only mistake i made is i have not taken photocopy of it before placing it in the envelope n also dont have registeration number
Kindly suggest me.[/QUOTE]
15th December 2011, 06:13 AM
jananibalanathan

Default take print out of AIEEE form

I had filled the form.I don't know whether I paid or not.Ididn't get the print out of my form.
So kindly reply me soon.
16th December 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i have submited online aieee form on 5/12/2011 but forget to mention name and date on the attested photo ,and i send both coloured photo will my aieee get rejected?kindly suggest some idea to overcome it.
26th December 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I FILLED MY FORM ON 23/12/2011 BUT I FORGOT TO KEEP ZEROX WHAT I DO TO TAKE A COPY OF FORM
29th December 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I haven't write the date and my name on the unattested photocopy...will it be rejected?`
31st March 2012, 10:23 PM
jobsee

For personal use we will be taking photo copy of application form.
But as you told that you have filled complete form correctly.
so need not to be worry.
you just follow the link and check status of your form
http://http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/CandAppno.aspx
28th May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i havent taken the photocopy of the applicatio form ... kindly tell me how i can get another copy of it..
28th May 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i haven"t taken the copy of the aieee examination application form . can you kindly tell me how i can get a copy of the form
26th November 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I has filled wrong Mobile Number in AIEEE by mistake.
Can yoy kindly tell me what will happen now?
Will my form reject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?