14th March 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 46% in B.Com from DU?

m i eligible to do b.ed from mdu rohtak after getting 46% marks in b.com from du.plz reply fast

17th April 2012, 11:45 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 46% in B.Com from DU?

Hi

B.Com is a good course to do. Also doing it from Delhi University carries a lot of value as it of the most highly demanded course in the present times.

Now talking about the B.ED, it stands for the Bachelor of Education.

This is the course which is required for those who target teaching profession. This is needed to be produced in schools and colleges if you wish to take up teaching some subjects in there.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the B.Ed course are :-

1. You should be a minimum graduate from a recognized college or any other university.

2. No minimum percentage is mentioned as such. However some good colleges may ask for the graduation aggregate more than 60%.

3. You can apply for the B.Ed course while you are in your final year. But you cannot apply in your pre final year.

So if you satisfy these criteria's then you can surely sit for the B.Ed entrance exams.

Some of the top entrance exams for the B.Ed course are :-

Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam

Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance

Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Test

Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam

Lucknow University B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam

Maharashtra B.Ed Entrance Exam

Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Joint

etc and many more...

You should be able to clear any of the following exams to get a good B.Ed seats all over the country.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st June 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 46% in B.Com from DU?

can i apply for b.ed after bsc. bio informatics???
6th June 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 46% in B.Com from DU?

Between 45% to 50% in BA can take admission in B ed through distance education from MDU
28th June 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Only 50% grad. eligible for b.ed course 4m mdu
29th June 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Com with 46 percentage marks from school of open learning d.u. I am female, general category. I like to do BED.so pls kya aap mujhe bta skte hai....? k me b.ed kr skti hu ya nahi?pls hlp
30th June 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my final year exams of B.com this year from du Is i am eligible to give exam for B.ed from Ip university or du
university or any other any universities.
6th August 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of b.ed forms of mdu
15th August 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

i have done b.com at nagpur university with 46% open category can i do b.ed??
3rd May 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

for taking add in B.ED in rohtak university, how much percentage is required for s.c student
29th September 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 55.125% in B.A(Hons)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?