5th January 2011, 06:43 PM

Which address should I write on the envelope of AIEEE? Can I get it attested from any school affiliated with CBSE?

pls tell me which addres shud i write on envelope of aieee form n can i attest it frm any school affilated with cbse bcs my school close till 20 january

27th August 2011, 04:14 PM
Prasoon Srivastava

Default Re: Which address should I write on the envelope of AIEEE? Can I get it attested from any school affiliated with CBSE?

you should give your permanent address on it because in case you are shifted your post will reach safely
10th December 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which address should I write on the envelope of AIEEE? Can I get it attested from any school affiliated with CBSE?

where we write address own and of aieee on envelope of aieee
10th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

procedure to write address on envelope of aieee 2012
12th December 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

top of the envelop can I write course(s) applying for ?
14th December 2011, 12:20 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
pls tell me which addres shud i write on envelope of aieee form n can i attest it frm any school affilated with cbse bcs my school close till 20 january
hi,
There is no need of writing the address on the envelop. It is already mention on the envelop.

No problem if your school is close. You can attest the form from any govt. school principal of and gazetted officer.

all the best!
15th December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

which address of aieee should i write on envelope of form ? and how the address already mention on envelope. ?plz rply me
26th December 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

list of check out items to be sent with aieee application form
27th December 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

is there any envelop for aieee form..
??
19th May 2012, 07:08 PM
bantidas

The address is as follows:

The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit),CBSE
PS-1-2,Institutional Area,
IP Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi- 110092

The letter along with all requirements should reach the above mentioned address latest by 5 January 2012.

You can get it attested by the principal of any school it doesnot matter whether the school is CBSE affiliated or not.

Thank you.
Hope this information works in your favour.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?