24th March 2012, 02:21 PM
anuraagjaiin

Should I get a seat in any government college for M.Tech course in north or west India through GATE? My GATE score is 325 under general and secured 19000 rank(CSE)

My Gate 2012 score is 325 in General. AIR is 19000...
Branch is Computer Science
Should i get any govt. college in north or west India only?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  2. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  3. Where can I apply for M.Tech in Nort India or Pune?
  4. Which are the best colleges for me to get admission with a score of 417 and All India Rank of 9359 in GATE Exam?
  5. Where can I get a seat with my GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which NIT college I will get admission if secured 7499 rank in GATE being a general candidate?
  7. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  8. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  9. Can we get M.Tech seat in any other IIT or NIT if the GATE score is qualified?
  10. Is it possible for me to get seat in Government Engineering Colleges with 434 score in GATE?
  11. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  12. List of institutes for a candidate who has secured 98411 General All India Rank in GATE(CSE)? -- [New]
  13. Can I get any good college in north India for M.Tech after scoring 24 marks in computer science in GATE?
  14. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  15. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  16. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  17. Can I get a government job with 16.91 score in GATE 2015?
  18. College for M.Tech after GATE score of 510 and 96.62 percentile?
1st January 2013, 04:42 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I get a seat in any government college for M.Tech course in north or west India through GATE? My GATE score is 325 under general and secured 19000 rank(CSE)

who is this rank and score card you cannot get into IITs but you can definitely get into a good government college of north and West side. all you need to do is get updated about the counselling and admission procedure for the respective colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?