29th March 2012, 10:53 PM

Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh

i have completed my 10+2 from a school in chandigarh but i am a resident of punjab.(mohali).i also have a domicile of punjab.will i be eligible to give the punjab pmet 2012 for mbbs course???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  2. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in HP and my birth place is Chandigarh
  3. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab after doing 12th in bangalore?
  4. Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab
  5. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  6. Will I be eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET?
  7. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  8. Eligibility of PMET entrance test?
  9. Can I get admission to study MBBS through Punjab state quota if studying in CISCE Board? -- [New]
  10. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Himachal Pradesh and resides in Punjab?
  11. How to get MBBS seat in private college after scoring 827 rank in Punjab PMET?
  12. Eligibility for Punjab PMET if Schooling is from punjab but we live in outside punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  14. What is the elgibilty criteria asked for MBBS in Baba farid university?
  15. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  16. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in Punjab
  17. Where will I get the MBBS seat after scoring 460 marks with 800 general rank in Punjab PMET?
  18. Can I give PMET if I live in Jammu and hail from Punjab?
10th June 2012, 06:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have completed my 10+2 from a school in chandigarh but i am a resident of punjab.(mohali).i also have a domicile of punjab.will i be eligible to give the punjab pmet 2012 for mbbs course???

In order to be eligible for the Punjab Medical Entrance Test [PMET], candidate must have passed or appeared in the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized Institution situated in the State of Punjab. The candidate should be bonafide resident of Punjab. Candidate must attain the age of seventeen years on 31st December of the year of admission. The PMET is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.

For detail information refer to the PMET conducting body of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
30th December 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh

My mother is a punjab govt employee and we have property in pinjab if i do my plus two from chandigarh am i eligible for admission in medical colleges in punjab
Jigisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?