9th May 2010, 12:52 PM
nishant thapar

Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab

hello madam/sir i am punjab resident but i have done my 12th from mussoorie so is i am elligible for punjab pmet
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab after doing 12th in bangalore?
  2. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  3. Eligibility for Punjab PMET if Schooling is from punjab but we live in outside punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  5. Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh
  6. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in Punjab
  7. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in HP and my birth place is Chandigarh
  8. Can I get a seat in BDS course in Punjab in Private recognized college on the basis of my rank in PMET?
  9. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Himachal Pradesh and resides in Punjab?
  10. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  11. What is the elgibilty criteria asked for MBBS in Baba farid university? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  13. Am I eligible for appearing in Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab but having residential of HP
  14. Is PIMS Jalandhar under Punjab PMET?
  15. Eligibility for Punjab PMET for student of J&K and father from army?
  16. What would be considered as my home state in AEEE? I have done 12th from Chandigarh and having residential of Punjab
  17. How to get MBBS seat in private college after scoring 827 rank in Punjab PMET?
  18. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
26th March 2012, 11:03 PM
ashut007

Cool Re: Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab

The candidate who have completed their plus one and plus two exam from a recognized institution with 50 % marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology. The candidates must study English as a subject in their plus two. The candidates who have 17years of age at the admission time are only eligible for getting admission. The candidates who are going to write their plus two examination can also apply for the test. They have to submit their eligibility certificates at the time of the counseling section. The candidates of Punjab are only eligible for the test.

Punjab candidates get more chance to get admission for the courses because 85% seats are reserved for them.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/pmet-2009-punjab-medical/#ixzz1qF1KeYEe
8th May 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab

I am domicil of haryana but ihave passed 10 1 and 10 2 from punjab i am eligible for 85% pb state quota
10th June 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab

my father is in army.He is from Punjab.i have done my plus two from himachal.am i eligible for punjab quota for army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?