10th January 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

sir i want to admission in iisc banglore for phd in biological science , when its form comes n wht is its sylabus

Related Questions:
16th January 2011, 12:51 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Sale of application starts from 2/3rd week of January 2011.Available up to end of February 2011.

Beside this you also fill the form online.visit http://www.iisc.ernet.in
14th February 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

i completed m.sc., in plant biology and plant biotechnology.may i apply for phd program in iisc..

mohan, coimbatore..
3rd March 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i compleyed m.sc. in environmental science Plz sir send me model question paper
12th April 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can any body sent me previous 5 to 10 year question paper of PhD admission for IISc in Biological Science?
my id is: [email protected]
17th May 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i need the syllabus for the entrance examand the previous year question papers. mi id s [email protected]
1st December 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i want to do phd in chemical scince. Please give me information about chemistry.and important dates.
18th February 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i want syallabus of phd xam in biological sciences conducted by iisc plz send me
22nd March 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir my doughter Saroj Kumari Fagodia now study in M Sc final year was cleared UGC JRF Net Dec 2011 and her roll number is 374261 from life science and obtain position 70. she want's to admission in II sc Banglore. is it posible? If posible pl direct to me how can apply
25th April 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12th in 1st group. now i want to join b.tech bio-tech . Is i have to write any entrance exam for this? if ,which is the entrance exam? which is the best course either b.tech or b.sc bio-tech? pls reply me
24th September 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

guyz i need syllabus for life sciences phd program in iisc nd tifr. if anyone here hav dis do send me . my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?