5th April 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT preparation course after passing class 10th?

My son is reading in class 10.I want to addmission him to kota for iit preparation purpuse. Please sugest me

10th April 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT preparation course after passing class 10th?

How to get admission in iit
1st July 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT preparation course after passing class 10th?

Right now I'm in class 10th.Is there any provision that right from here I can join any institute in KOTA for engineering after passing class 10th?
1st July 2012, 03:51 PM
aman@007

It is good that you are interested in JEE right from class 10,and you have ample of opportunities available in DElHI and KOTA and also in southern part of india like in ANDHRA PRADESH.
In DELHI
FITTJEE,NARAYANA,VIDYA MANDIR CLASSES,AAKASH etc
IN KOTA
BANSAL CLASSES,VIBRANT ACADEMY,ALLEN etc.
IN ANDHRA PRADESH
NARAYANA

all you have to do is to visit their site from the month of december regularly because that is the time when most of the institutes start registration for their entrance exam,Just clear that exam with good marks and you are on your way of path of success.
Best of luck!!!!
4th August 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN CLASS 9TH BUT IHAVE TO SECURE A FUTURE IN IIT EXAM PLEASE GUIDE ME ABOUT PREPRATION
30th November 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

how many time required study iit exame success
8th March 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10. Now its going to end of my session, I wanted to have a coaching for NDA examination. Is there any institute for it. And also plz guide me. For my future.
5th April 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

is it necesary to give entrance exam of iit after 10th to get admission in iit
28th April 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have pass 10 from nepal.sir plz tell me that whether nepalese student can be admitted in iit couching centre
1st May 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to get information about iit i have just passed 10th n i have no information about iit.....
11th March 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I AM IN CLASS 9TH BUT I HAVE TO SECURE A FUTURE IN IIT EXAM PLEASE GUIDE ME ABOUT PREPARATION
21st April 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass but how to prepare jee exzam pleace guide me about exzam.
4th May 2014, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to go to iit ? But I have completed 10th in 2012 so how should I get admitted
4th February 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am in 8th class now, and I am going to be promoted to 9 after a month.

I just wanted to ask, what subjects and stuff should be completed and taken after completing 10th class?
6th March 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass, I want to take admission in ALLEN institute in cota. what i want to do?
19th March 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT preparation course after passing class 10th?
5th August 2016, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: how to get admission in IIT preparation course after passing 10th class ?
Sir,
I'm completed 10th class during 2013 and I want to admiot in IIT but I don't know procedure and how much mark 10th class please sir guide me.
I hope you sir that you will giving me the guide. Cont: 8402908176 please guide me.
Thank's You

Your faithful
ABC
16th August 2016, 12:16 AM
nayand1234

The fact that you and your son have decided what path to take and what aim you have puts your son ahead of most.
If you want to send your son to Kota then I must suggest you to look at your decision once again as these days the results produced by the institutes in Kota are not as good as those based in Hyderabad,Mumbai or Delhi.
Today Narayana and FIITJEE are making most of their students get a seat in IIT's.
Also before sending your son out anywhere you must make sure of a few things like is your son ready for it or not i.e whether he will get homesick or not and whether there are any health hazards of sending him in that place.
As all these things would do is loose him precious time in preparing for the most competitive exam in the world.
1st December 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission iit preparation course after 10th class please my mail I'd [email protected]
2nd December 2017, 09:13 PM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

It is good that you are interested in JEE right from class 10, and you have ample of opportunities available in Delhi and Kota and also in southern part of india like in Andhra Pradesh.

In Delhi-----
* FITTJEE, Narayana, Bidya Mandir Classes, Aakash etc
* Bansal Classes , Vibrant Academy, Allen etc.

All you have to do is to visit their site from the month of December regularly because that is the time when most of the institutes start registration for their entrance exam. And clear that exam with good marks and you are on your way of path of success.
17th January 2018, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm studying in 10th class with state board pattern, I want to take admition in iit junior college or academy. What I want to do?
18th January 2018, 06:05 PM
vineeth560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I'm studying in 10th class with state board pattern, I want to take admition in iit junior college or academy. What I want to do?
In general, there will tests that are conducted by the institutes which the candidate need to qualify. In some institutes, the admission is direct and later based on your performance they will change the sections. These are generally the two ways by which institutes will take admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?