8th April 2012, 08:36 PM
angel on top

Previous year Question Papers of IIT-JAM for Biotechnology?

please send me IIT JAM biotech question papers with solutions from the year 2003-2011.pz send soon

15th July 2012, 12:48 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of IIT-JAM for Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel on top View Post
please send me IIT JAM biotech question papers with solutions from the year 2003-2011.pz send soon

IIT Jam is conducted for admission in M.Sc. courses IN the IIT's

The application forms are released in the third week of December. The exam is conducted in the first week of may and the results are declared in the 4th week of May.

To be eligible for the exam the candidate must have passed B.Sc. course with a minimum of 55% (for General and OBC candidates)
There is a relaxation of 5% for the schedule caste, schedule tribe and physically disabled candidates.

Exam Pattern

The paper for Biotechnology consists of Objective type questions only.
The time allotted for the paper will be three hours. Paper will be set in English only.
The paper usually consists of 100 questions

The paper consists of questions on four subjects - Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

The marks distribution of these 4 subjects will be as follows -
Mathematics - 18%
Physics - 18%
Biology - 44%
Chemistry - 20%

THe questions of Mathematics and physics will be asked from 10+2 level only whereas for Biology and Chemistry you will have to do the revision up to the B.Sc. level.

There will also be a negative marking of 1/3 marks (1/3 of maximum marks of the particular question) for every wrong answer. Usually 3 marks are awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.

For practicing i have attached some previous years papers.
16th January 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Show question entrance test of IIT Jam Biotechnolgy. For Msc
23rd May 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i have back year in graduation.am i appear in the entrance exam?plz reply.....
22nd September 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam, what are the subjects for biotechnology student who apply IIT JAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?