10th April 2012, 12:07 AM
Aldren mathews

Am I eligible to give Entrance Exam for Merchant Navy having Commerce without Maths?

Am aldren wanting 2 do merchant navy (cadet) but the problem is dat i have done commerce without maths so am i eligible for it bcoz theres an entrance exam on the 2nd nd 4th of may at andheri so should i go nd giv the exam nd wat all will b asked

Related Questions:
  1. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after taking commerce Maths in 11th and 12th
  4. Am I eligible to join the Merchant Navy course after passing 12th with 60% marks in commerce stream with Maths?
  5. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  7. Can a commerce student with maths fill the form of Merchant Navy?
  8. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after taking commerce maths in 11th and 12th
  9. Am I eligible for merchant navy exam after taking commerce Maths in 11th and 12th
  10. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  11. Can I work as a Merchant Navy after passing 12th from commerce without Maths?
  12. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  13. Detailed information and requirements to apply for job in Merchant Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  15. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
  16. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure of merchant navy? I have scored 65% in PCM
  18. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
10th April 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Entrance Exam for Merchant Navy having Commerce without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldren mathews View Post
Am aldren wanting 2 do merchant navy (cadet) but the problem is dat i have done commerce without maths so am i eligible for it bcoz theres an entrance exam on the 2nd nd 4th of may at andheri so should i go nd giv the exam nd wat all will b asked
hi friend,

obviously commerce student may join in indian navy. but for this you should qualify graduation.

after completion of graduation try to join in indian navy.

best wishes.
10th April 2012, 04:47 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Entrance Exam for Merchant Navy having Commerce without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldren mathews View Post

hello friend,

iam sorry to say you that commerce students are not eligible for merchant navy.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy course:-

*Unmarried male and female candidate are eligible .
*Candidates passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible for Merchant Navy course.
*Age requirement is not more than 20 years.
SC/ST Students 25 years is maximum age , these categories are given relaxation of five years.

Post in Merchant Navy for which you can apply:-

*Deck Cadets Post
*Navigating Officers Post

Physical Eligibility For joining Merchant navy as Deck Cadet are as follows: -

A candidate should be physically and mentally fit.

1. Eye Sight = 6/6,

2. Height = 167 cms,

3. Weight = 50 Kg

4. Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)
5th May 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the the last date of intrence exam form..i gaved my 12th this year so please suggest me.......
27th May 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

which type of questions asked in entrance exam for graduated student..??:-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?