13th January 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?

iam studying M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, iam intrested to do PG Diploma courses in pharmacy related to drug designing and clinical trails. There is any institutions providing this type of courses in Andhrapradesh or in South india.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutions in India providing courses in Pharmacy and Engineering and also good placement in Delhi and in India?
  2. What is the scope in B.Pharm?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?
  4. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  5. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  6. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Clinical Research in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  8. What is the scope after doing B.Pharma?
  9. What is better to do after B.Pharm?
  10. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility for diploma in clinical trials after B.pharmacy?
  12. Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing? -- [New]
  13. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  14. What can I do after doing BSc(BZC), B.Ed?
  15. What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  17. Jobs related to Pharmacy with Diploma in Computer Applications? Courses related to Computers in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm?
  18. How to enter in clinical research after doing BDS? Which colleges are better in South India to do clinical research
27th April 2011, 01:39 PM
akankshi bafana

Smile Re: Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?

Dear friend
There are a lot of universities with this course in foreign countries.
GRE
There is no hard and fast criteria for the scholarship in various colleges.
First you apply to several university on the basis of your GRE score. According to the fellowships available and no. of candidates applied, they provide scholarships.
A candidate is judged on the basis of GRE score, Academics (10th,12th,Graduation), Telephonic interview, Papers published in international journals
After that the possible scholarship is provided. The candidate choose the college as per its reputation(ranking) and amount of scholarship he/she might get.
Thank You

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/pg-diploma-pharmacy-courses-foreign-abroad-gre-scholarship-criteria-29776.html#ixzz1KhmCn166
14th June 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?

IS THERE COURSES AVAILABLE AFTER B PHARM OTHER THAN M PHARM/MBA/DRA/CLINICAL RESEARCH/CLINICAL TRAIL THROUGH WHICH I WILL MAKE MY CAREER IN PHARMA FEILD & GET A GOOD JOB
12th February 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?

Hi
I am doing my btech 3rd year cse z it a good tme take my gre exam?
8th May 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my btech biotech of 2yr bt due to some reasons I quite the course. Now I want to do diploma in drug designing. From where I can do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?