13th January 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How may I do MS(Pharmaceutics) in London? How may I get information for the same?

iam studng final b pharm i want to do ms(pharmaceutics)in london.is it have value in india? Plz send me the information regarding my question

21st April 2015, 05:05 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How may I do MS(Pharmaceutics) in London? How may I get information for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam studng final b pharm i want to do ms(pharmaceutics)in london.is it have value in india? Plz send me the information regarding my question
The University of London is a federal University comprising 17 Colleges and a number of acclaimed central academic Institutes and activities. Students are registered at the College or Institute offering their chosen course of study. Most full-time taught Masters degrees begin in September/October and are one year in duration.

You can do it from Imperial college London which has courses

MRes Biosystematics (based at the Natural History Museum)
MSc/MRes Computational Methods in Ecology and Evolution
MSc Conservation Science
MSc Ecological Applications
MSc/MRes Ecology, Evolution and Conservation (fulltime or part-time options available)
MRes Ecosystem and Environmental Change (new for 2015)
MSc Taxonomy and Biodiversity (based at the Natural History Museum)
MRes Tropical Forest Ecology (new for 2015)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?