14th April 2012, 11:22 PM
saranyasamuthra

List of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu for the subject computer application? I have finished my MC

I finished my MCA. I want to beconme a teacher. So I want the list of BEd colleges in tamilnadu for the subject Computer Applications

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in 3 year LLB course?
  2. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  3. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course? -- [New]
  4. From where to get the B.Ed computer application form in Madurai Tamilnadu?
  5. List of colleges in Tamilnadu taking admission through lateral entry for diploma holders? I have finished my diploma course and expecting 83-89% marks in my diploma
  6. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of government colleges for admission in MSc Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  8. List of the colleges in Coimbatore or in Tamilnadu to do MS degree in computer science in correspondence
  9. What should I study in Graduation to pursue Master of Computer Application course? What kind of job I will get after completing MCA?
  10. List of the colleges without entrance exam for B.Ed in Tamilnadu?
  11. Which are the colleges in tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in mechanical with 85%
  12. How to get the B.Ed application form in Tamilnadu
  13. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  15. How many B.Ed government colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  16. Am I eligible for DEO entrance exam in Tamilnadu government? I have finished BSc computer science
  17. What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
20th April 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu for the subject computer application? I have finished my MC

which b.ed colleges in bca b.ed courses ?
9th May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu for the subject computer application? I have finished my MC

HOW MANY SUBJECT IN B.ED COURSES
6th November 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

do you know any part time b.ed colleges is there in tamil nadu?
21st August 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i have finshed dted and bsc(computer science) 60% perntage witch government b.ed colleges this coures offerd .and than conselling set avelible set kidaikuma? send me plz ans sir or mam
15th April 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed D.T.Ed and bsc computer science with 83 percentage which government b.ed college the course offered and then counselling seat government college kidaikumaa sir or mam
12th May 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc with 85% of Marks we need list of B.ED colleges. Please share
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?