11th May 2017, 03:30 PM
yogesh2515

Procedure of admission to B.Sc or Engineering courses after qualifying 12th?

Result of science is declared today, and now I want to get admission in B.Sc/Engineering, but I don't know the all procedure like pin-booklet and when I can take, etc.

11th May 2017, 06:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission to B.Sc or Engineering courses after qualifying 12th?

The qualification required to get admission in engineering course is that you should have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There are many entrance exams for engineering courses. You can apply for engineering exam and qualify it to get admission in engineering colleges.

Direct admission in engineering colleges is also possible on basis of marks in 10+2. You can get admission in Bachelor of science course either through examination or on basis of marks in 10+2.

Some of the best university are Delhi University, IGNOU, JNU etc.
11th May 2017, 07:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission to B.Sc or Engineering courses after qualifying 12th?

The admission in government colleges in engineering or degree course is offered on qualifying in entrance examination conducted by various universities or through common entrance examination ( JEE, WBJEE, BCECE, BHU UET).

So, if you want to get admission you have to qualify in examination. Admission is also offered on basis of merit score in some universities ( Delhi university ). The application form will be available soon.

For detail information about admission visit at official website at www.du.ac.in or www.jeemain.nic.in or www.bhuonline.in.
11th May 2017, 09:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc refers to Bachelor of Science and same is a undergraduate course of three years where as B.Tech refers to Bachelor of Technology which is a professional undergraduate technical degree course of four year.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing these degree courses after completing your Class 12th with Science stream then I would like to let you know that for pursuing B.tech degree from top technical institutes you needed to qualify entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc. where as for pursuing B.Sc degree from top universities like BHU, DU, you need to qualify their respective entrance examinations like BHU UET, CUCET, etc. .

But at the same time I would like to let you know that at this time you can only look to pursue B.Sc degree course from Delhi University or any other university that takes admission on merit basis i.e; percentage aggregate in Class 12th board examination as the last date of filling application for admission test for admission in top universities has ended.

For more updates regarding the release of application form for admission in DU you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
12th May 2017, 01:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For admission in B.Sc or Engineering course the required basic eligibility is candidate must have passed 12th with science ( PCM/PCB ).

So, you are eligible to get admission in course. But, admission procedure in different universities and colleges varies and most of them conducts entrance examination for admission in course and college.

So, you must visit official website of university in which you want to get admission for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?