14th April 2012, 11:54 PM

What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Procedure for it?

what is the date of entrance exam for b.ed examination conducted by mumbai university. what is its procedure.pls let me know urgently. thank you for your mutual co-operation

24th September 2012, 09:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Procedure for it?

There isn't any central entrance examination conducted for B.Ed. You can check the official website of the Mumbai University to apply for admission.

I would advice you to contact the admission department or administrative department of the Mumbai University to know about the information.

For your reference i have attached the 'pdf' file in which the criterion is given. you do not have to sit for any entrance exam to apply for admission in Mumbai University. Follow page number 16 and 17 for B.Ed admission criteria in the attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Faculty of Arts- B.Ed criteria.pdf(201.8 KB, 108 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?