17th April 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

How to do LLB course from Army Law College after completion of 12th Class?

Sir
i have just given my 12th xam from arts side and i want to do llb from army law college so plz help me

19th April 2012, 06:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB course from Army Law College after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
i have just given my 12th xam from arts side and i want to do llb from army law college so plz help me
In order to pursue the LLB program after +2 from Army Institute of Law, you must have qualified the higher secondary examination with a minimum of 45% marks, from a recognized board.
The maximum age limit to apply for the course is 20 years.

The admission to the course is based on the entrance examination conducted by Army Institute of Law on all India basis.
The entrance test is based on the following subject areas :
  • English
  • G.K. & Current Affairs
  • Logical Reasoning/ Mental Ability
  • Legal Aptitude
For further information, refer to the official website of Army Institute of Law.
4th December 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB course from Army Law College after completion of 12th Class?

My daughter's already completed BA. I want admission in LLB please intimate process of admission and pet year fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?