22nd April 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee structure for B.Tech course?

What is the fee structure for B.TECH course?

22nd April 2012, 10:09 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much is the fee structure for B.Tech course?

HI FRIEND

*FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE YEAR 2012 -13 of VIT UNIVERSITY AND ALSO OTHER PRIVATE COLLEGES

Tuition Fee (Per Annum) 89,000 *

Special Fees (Inclusive of examination fee, library fee & etc.) [per annum] 21,000
Total fees (per annum) 1,10,000

One time payment of Admission fee 10,000and caution deposit (refundable) 3000 will be extra...

ALL THE BEST.
20th May 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fee structure for B.Tech course?

what is fee structure in AIIEE
15th June 2012, 01:35 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How much is the fee structure for B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fee structure for B.TECH course?
Hi

The B.Tech is the fill time Engineering GRADUATION course which is of 4 years duration.
This course had gained a lot of demand in the past decade and is one of the most demanded course presently. There are many colleges all across the country which conduct their own entrance exam on all India basis and also some select candidate on collective entrance basis.

Some of the top colleges in India are the IIT's, NIT's, IT-BHU, BITS Pilani, DCE, etc..
The top entrance exams are :- IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, BITSAT, UPTUEE, SRMEEE, VITEEE, COMED-K, MHT-CET, etc..

Now coming to your question, I would say that you have not mentioned any particular college of which the fee structure you want to know. This way it is almost impossible to tell you all the fee structure of all the colleges.

However the fee structure in the IIT's , you can check Click Here

For the NIT's, You can Click Here

For all the other government colleges, the fee structure is almost similar. However the private colleges charge a lot They range from 100000-300000 per semester ! So you have to check with which college or university you want to get in.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?