24th April 2012, 03:43 PM
Bobby bumra

What can I do after passing 12th non medical for auto-mobile engineering?

what can i do after 12th class non medical for automobile engineering

Related Questions:
8th June 2012, 03:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after passing 12th non medical for auto-mobile engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby bumra View Post
what can i do after 12th class non medical for automobile engineering

After the completion of the +2 level of exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics [Non-Medical],candidate may look to enroll to the B.Tech in Automobile Engineering program. Candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate marks in the PCM group as prescribed by the University or Institute of concern. Candidate seeking for admission in the mentioned program have to appear in an entrance test. The duration of the program is four years.

To get enrolled in the SRM University to the B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, candidate must have scored a minimum of 70% aggregate marks in the PCM group. Admission are through SRM Entrance Examination [SRMEE].

Manav Rachna International University offers B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 65% aggregate marks in 5 subjects including Physics. Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects i] Chemistry. ii]Bio Technology iii] Computer Science iv] Biology. Admission are through All India Engineering Entrance Examination [AIEEE].
8th June 2012, 07:55 PM
deedon

Default Re: What can I do after passing 12th non medical for auto-mobile engineering?

For automobile engineering you can take B.tech\B.E in Automobile or B.Tech\B.E Mechanical Engineering after that you may take admission in M.tech in Automobile Engineering
13th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

can i do automobile engg (pg) after b.tech in eie ??
23rd June 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

where are the best engeering institutes in andhra pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?