17th January 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for 3yr. LLB Course in the law colleges of Bangalore

I am holding a B.Sc. Degree with an agregate of only 41% marks. I am 37 yrs old and am doing a business of book-publishing. I like to do directly a 3yr. LL.B. for practising as an advocate in my personal and business civil suits. Could I get a seat through managemant quota/entrance test? What is the eligibility and age-requirement?

29th January 2011, 09:43 PM
manyas

Default Re: Eligibility for 3yr. LLB Course in the law colleges of Bangalore

hey.girl........

Eligibility for LLB Course in "Karnataka Bangalore University" is that ki u have to have a Bachelor's degree in Arts or Commerce or Science.

I would also like you to know about the eligibility criteria for the same in different Universities:

1.) Berhampur University: Eligibility is a Bachelor's degree...

2.) Bhagalpur University: Eligibility is a Bachelor's degree.....

3.) Mangalore University: Eligibility is a Bachelor's degree in any stream with 45% marks in aggregate for general students and 40% for SC/ST...

4.) Gulbarga University : Eligibility is a Bachelor's degree.....

5.) Karnatak University : Bachelor's degree with 40% marks in aggregate.

thank you...
i hope this information helps you.....

REGARDS:
Manya Sethi
^_^
26th March 2011, 04:38 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Eligibility for LLB Course in "Karnataka Bangalore University" is that ki u have to have a Bachelor's degree in Arts or Commerce or Science.

I would also like you to know about the eligibility criteria for the same in different Universities:

1.) Berhampur University: Eligibility is a Bachelor's degree...

2.) Bhagalpur University: Eligibility is a Bachelor's degree.....

3.) Mangalore University: Eligibility is a Bachelor's degree in any stream with 45% marks in aggregate for general students and 40% for SC/ST...

4.) Gulbarga University : Eligibility is a Bachelor's degree.....

5.) Karnatak University : Bachelor's degree with 40% marks in aggregate.
19th April 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for taking admission in to 3 year LLB Courses.
30th June 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to take llb 3 years course and percentage in BA
15th July 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in llb?
13th August 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I am from tamil Nadu Planning to join LLB 3 year course in Karnataka law University? I got a alleged news that even if I write the exams properly they will fail me so passing is mere based on Luck. 1. IS IT TRUE PLZ EXPLAIN?

2. May I know the pass percent of Karnataka law univ.2011?
24th August 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required to join 3 yr LLB course after finishing BE & is there a age limit to register for the course
17th December 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit to do llb after the graduation.?
27th January 2012, 08:07 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get admission in llb?
If you want to get admission in LLB course then you should complete bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university then only you may get admission for LLB Course .

The selection procedure for LLB course is based on the Bachelor Written Examination and Interview .

LLB :- Bachelor of Law . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester

Eligibility criteria for LLB Course :-

You should complete Bachelor degree Examination in any stream like , B.com / B.A / BBA/ B.sc etc.. from recognized university . You should score 50% percentage of marks in bachelor degree and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates for 45% percentage of marks . Your age should be below 30 years then only your eligible to get admission for LLB course .

You should also crack the entrance Examination like , Common Law Admission Test / National Entrance Test / Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Exam / Christ College of Law Entrance Test etc.. with good percentage of marks .

CLAT :- Common Law Admission Test . This Examination is conducted by eleven National Law Universities . If your interested to apply for this Examination then you should qualified in 12th board Examination in any discipline from recognized university . You should score 55% percentage of marks in 12th Examination and relaxation is applicable for 5% percentage of marks in case of SC/ST and OBC candidates .

Syllabus for CLAT Examination :- English including Comprehension / General Knowledge and Current Affairs / Mathematics / Logical Reasoning / Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness etc..

So , If your interested to apply for LLB course then you should qualified in Bachelor degree as well as CLAT Examination .

Best LLB Colleges in India :-

-National Law School of India University
-Jindal Global Law School
-Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University
-ILS Law College
-The Army Institute of Law
-Faculty of Law of the University
10th June 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am working in abroad, could I take LLB course and could I do this course externally means only I want to do the course by distance education scheme.
Please seek suggestion from the expert.
9th July 2012, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

I have passed BA 40% and my age is 33 now (General Caste) for joining LLB, but when I finished my degree that time all the rules are changed for admission of 3 years LLB.. If this process of taking LLB admission to students? How we can do LLB? What is justice for 35% passed degree students? This is not a Law... I also want to join LLB. 35% passed means, is it not a degree passed? Reply me, in learning no age limit and no percentage fixed... How can our dreams come true? I want justice only.... Anybody help me... My email ID is [email protected]... Please, help me its my aim. My percentage 40% in aggregate, and there no chance to write and improve my percentage...
5th October 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i have due to one paper in llb (3years) at tumkur university. how many chances is there
6th January 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained a certificate of llb (provisional) from Nagpur university after completion of three years of five years course in the year 2001, Now I want to complete it is it possible,presently I am in Kerala
10th March 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

im tamilnadu.now im studing ug final year.after finishing my ug i planned to doing law in banglore law college but i dont know im eligible r not?ple guide me
30th April 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am graduated from calcutta university with 41% marks and completed M.A. in english with 41% marks from Rabindra Bharti University,kolkata.I am approaching 30 years this may,2014.I belong to O.B.C. I want to study law course.so kindly tell me the possible way to get addmission in any university in bibar.
2nd June 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

HI
am aparna i scored 39% in B.A now i want to do LLB in correspondence in bangalore so please tell me what is eligiblity criteria for LLB correspondence course at bangalore whether i can do
19th July 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI
am aparna i scored 39% in B.A now i want to do LLB in correspondence in bangalore so please tell me what is eligiblity criteria for LLB correspondence course at bangalore whether i can do
Hi Aparna I am seeking the LLB admission for 3 years my percentage is below 45 how can I get the admissions please tell me?
30th January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter Riya Biswas was admitted Ist year L.L.B. at law college named Kingstone University, at Kolkata (W.B.) but presently her intend to study at Bangalore after completion of Ist year.Which will be complete on March 2017. So out of 5 year course she want to admit from 2nd.year out of 5 years course,she can't detained one year.If is it possible please inform through my mail or sms. as early as possible. Mail ID:[email protected]/ mobile:07431028124.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?