11th November 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

What will be the age criteria for LLB admission after B.Com?

I am in 12th class. I want to do LLB and my age is 16. My teacher told me that I firstly do B.Com because I am commerce without maths. If I do LLB after B.Com, then what will be the age criteria?

11th November 2016, 09:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the age criteria for LLB admission after B.Com?

Age Criteria Required for getting admission in to LLB course after B.Com:

There is a certain age criteria required in order to get admission into LLB course. The basic age criteria required is as follows.

>> Minimum Age Required - 20 years

>> Maximum Age Allowed - 30 years

You must be minimum 20 years old candidate in order to pursue this LLB (Bachelor of Law) course. As you are a 12th Candidate, I request you to pursue Graduation in order to do this LLB course.
11th November 2016, 11:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completing B.Com you can definitely pursue LLB. In order to get admission to pursue LLB course you have to complete your graduation in B.Com with minimum 45% marks from a recognized college/university. As you want to do LLB after graduation, so the duration of the course will be of 3 years long.

Candidates who wants to get admission for LLB course after graduation level should not be more than 30 years of age. As you are 16 years years old now, so there is nothing to worry about you can definitely pursue LLB after graduation in B.Com.
11th November 2016, 11:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If we look at the age criteria of CLAT for LLB after graduation, then you should be aged below 30 years. If you want to do after class 12th then age should be below 21 years.

There is relaxation in age available for reserved category candidates based on government's rules.
11th November 2016, 11:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course. LLB stands for Bachelor of Legisilative Law and it is three year course after bachelor degree.

Candidates passed bachelor degree from recognised university are eligible to appear for examination to get admission in course.

There is no age limit to get admission in course. So, you can pursue your degree after B.Com.
12th November 2016, 12:25 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th class. I want to do LLB and my age is 16. My teacher told me that I firstly do B.Com because I am commerce without maths. If I do LLB after B.Com, then what will be the age criteria?
As per Indian Bar council, there is no specific age limit needed for LLB course. Those who satisfy the educational qualification are eligible to apply for LLB. To be eligible for LLB, the candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% from a recognized university. Being a B.Com student you are definitely eligible for LLB.
12th November 2016, 10:03 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

1. There is no upper age limit for pursuing Bachelor of law. The eligibility criteria for pursuing Bachelor of law after 10+2 is that you must have done 12th from a recognized board with 45% marks minimum.

2. If you want to do LLB after 12th then you can apply for Common Law Admission Test. CLAT is conducted by National Law University every year. Duration of LLB after 12th is 5 years and after Bachelor's degree is three years.
12th November 2016, 12:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to get admission in LLB course after completion of the bachelor degree in commerce.

As per the common eligibility the candidates who have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% for some of the universities are eligible for admission.

The candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by respective universities for admission. There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination or to get admission in course.
12th November 2016, 01:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age in order to apply for the course is set at 30 years for general and OBC candidates and 35 for reserved SC/ST category candidates. You should however have attained the minimum age of 20 years at the time of applying for the course after your graduation.
2nd February 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What will be the age criteria for b. Come regularly in sargodha board
13th June 2021, 09:13 PM
Singhskomal

Age limt for LLB is minimum 21 to 45 years for law courses this set by Bar Council of India..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?