29th April 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for Ph.D? I have completed B.Tech and MBA

I completed b.tech and mba .i want to do phd and what is the procedure of phd pls tell me

13th July 2012, 04:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for Ph.D? I have completed B.Tech and MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed b.tech and mba .i want to do phd and what is the procedure of phd pls tell me

There are various Universities which offers Phd program. The Eligibility criteria of every University may vary a bit but generally its the same. Just to provide a basic idea following are the list of some of the Universities offering Phd program in various discipline along with eligibility criteria:

Delhi University

Candidate seeking for Phd program from the University of Delhi, must have completed the Masters Degree or and M.Phil Degree in the relevant discipline in which the candidate wishes to pursue a course of research from a recognized University. Candidate with Masters Degree must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate marks whereas candidate with an M.Phil Degree must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission to the Phd program is based on Written Entrance Examination. The Examination are followed by interviews.

University of Pune

Candidate seeking for Phd program from Pune University must have completed the Masters degree in the relevant discipline in which the candidate wishes to pursue a course of research from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission to the program is based on Entrance Examination. Candidates with an M.Phil Degree or a valid score in GATE or GPAT or SET/ NET/ JRF/ SRF are exempted from the Entrance Examination.

For detail information of the University of concern, refer to its official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?