12th May 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?

I have completed mba in hr from annamalai university distance learning programme with first class. I wish to pursue phd through distance learning in your university.kindly let me know thd procedure and the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  2. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  3. Details regarding Distance Learning Program offered by Annamalai University in Metallurgy stream?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  5. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  6. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  7. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  8. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
  9. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  10. University where PhD (Public Administration) can be done through Distance Education? -- [New]
  11. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  12. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  13. Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?
  14. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  15. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  17. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
13th May 2015, 08:09 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?

Eligibility for PhD through distance education from Annamalai University:-

You must have done Masters in English Literature with atleast 55% marks from recognized Indian institution. There is no upper age criteria to apply for this course.

The application forms will be available in the college gate or can be downloaded form the official link given below. The selection will be made on the basis of interview.

The prospectus is available in this link annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/download/phd_prospectus_2014.pdf

For more details: annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
7th December 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?

Can I do ph.d in zoology through distance course from annamalai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?