30th April 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation after completion of 12th?I want to go for higher studies

Hi i have partially completed my 12th. please help me that can i do graduation? i want to go for my higher studies now.

4th August 2012, 09:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation after completion of 12th?I want to go for higher studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i have partially completed my 12th. please help me that can i do graduation? i want to go for my higher studies now.

Most of the students looks to pursue bachelors degree program after the completion of the +2 level of examination. Depending upon the stream one has opted in the +2 level one can pursue the degree program in with. Candidate who seeks to pursue a degree program in medical, must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the +2 level. To pursue under graduate degree program in engineering department one must have studied the +2 level with physics, chemistry and mathematics. Likewise candidate with commerce and arts background are eligible to pursue B.A and B.Com programs. There are various other program which candidate from any academic background may look to pursue with, such as Law, Fashion Technology, Interior Design, Management and many others.

However, admission to these various under graduate program are through entrance examinations conducted on various levels and one must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria of admission in order to pursue any of the concerned program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?