29th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.A(Hons) with Foreign language?

hi, my name is ishita i want to take admission for BA(hons) with foriegn language but i don't have any knowledge about foriegn language. is that possible that i will take admission without any knowlege about that language

1st March 2012, 12:01 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.A(Hons) with Foreign language?

To take admission in any course it is not always necessary that you do have knowledge of that course. But it is a desirable case that you do have so. But if you dont have any knowledge then it ok. How many of students do know the course structure of engineering prior to take admission in engineering course. They all a basic thing.

This basic thing among them is the 'interest'. You should have an interest kind of worm , so that it assure you that whatever you are going to opt in future , would serve you fruits of your kind.

So likewise, in your case, if you have interest in foreign languages, for examples you like to copy the accents and tones of various regional languages or any particular sound ...then you have interest in language learning and speaking as well. There is no eligibility critera for admission in BA(Hons.) Foreign Language. You just need to clear +2 examinations , rest of the thing will be studied in college itself.
1st March 2012, 12:45 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

You can take any one of your interesting subjects then only you can take admission in these categories .

~regards~
priyo
30th July 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which book helps me to prepare for jnu entrance exam for B.a in language
19th August 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take any special courses of the particular language before doing B.A with Foreign language?

MEGHNA MUKHERJEE
9th May 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for jnu enterance exam in foreign language
31st May 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I went to the north campus,, day before yesterday ,, and I asked about the BA honurs in various romance and germanic languages,, they told me about any common entrance test. I don have any idea that what they will ask in d entrance test,, plz help me so can I prepare for something !!
26th February 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I live in Mumbai and have passed my JLPT N3 level from here. I was interested in taking a degree in Japanese Language from a renowned university like JNU. Can I avail a degree via correspondence course?? Is there any course available for students like us??
24th March 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

sir my name ankit, m jnu se french course karna chata hu isly muje syllables btao, i dont know best english
26th March 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Last date of entrance exam for admission in B.A(Hons) with Foreign language in JNU
26th March 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Last date for apply for entrance exam of admission in B.A(Hons) with Foreign language in JNU & DU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?