17th November 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How may I do part time course in French?

hay sir/mam i want to do learn french course can you tell it`s terms and condtion and what is the time of this coursee plz guide me.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Information about unconventional post graduate distance learning programs in French language -- [New]
  2. Details about the universities offering Ph.D in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  4. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  5. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  7. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
  8. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  9. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  10. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  12. How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?
  13. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  14. How may I do BA through correspondence in top universities? currently I'm studying French and have obtained grade "A" for French in Advanced level
  15. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  16. What is the duration of external MBA?
  17. Where to do part time Ph.D course in Mathematics?
  18. Supplementary exam time table for French?
5th July 2012, 06:17 PM
sabav

Default Re: How may I do part time course in French?

Dear friend,

Depends on your location you cn opt best institute for french courses.
Follow the URL for some information you need
http://www.ilsc.in/french-classes-programs-india.aspx
Best wishes..
5th July 2012, 06:23 PM
sabav

Dear friend,

Depends on your location you cn opt best institute for french courses.
Follow the URL for some information you need
http://www.ilsc.in/french-classes-programs-india.aspx
Best wishes..
6th July 2012, 03:12 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Yes it is good decision that you have taken. Today foreign languages help you a lot when you join foreign universities for study or foreign companies for job. You can join any institute in Delhi. You have a lot of famous institutes over there. The south campus of Delhi University is one. Here you have Russian, Bulgarian and lot of other foreign language courses too. If you require any one of those you can do them side by side over there. Also you have Hans Raj College of Malka Ganj or Indraprastha Colege which also offers a set of foreign language courses. Different places have different criteria. But if you have your higher secondary degree with around 40-45% minimum marks, you will get admission in any of these institutes. This is a certificate course, so at the end of the course you have to clear their stipulated examination to get a valuable certificate.
6th July 2012, 03:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Yes it is good decision that you have taken. Today foreign languages help you a lot when you join foreign universities for study or foreign companies for job. You can join any institute in Delhi. You have a lot of famous institutes over there. The south campus of Delhi University is one. Here you have Russian, Bulgarian and lot of other foreign language courses too. If you require any one of those you can do them side by side over there. Also you have Hans Raj College of Malka Ganj or Indraprastha Colege which also offers a set of foreign language courses. Different places have different criteria. But if you have your higher secondary degree with around 40-45% minimum marks, you will get admission in any of these institutes. This is a certificate course, so at the end of the course you have to clear their stipulated examination to get a valuable certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?