18th January 2011, 06:53 PM
vivek kumar pandey

How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI

sir, i m a student of 4th sem ece . i want to do summer training in iit delhi in field of MICRO-CONTROLLER & VLSI . is it possible ,if yes then kindly give me
information in details

Related Questions:
  1. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  2. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  3. Where can I join Summer Training on VLSI being a student of 4th semester of ECE course?
  4. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE?
  7. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  8. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  9. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  11. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  12. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  13. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  14. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  15. How to do summer training program in Delhi? I have completed my 4th semester in CSE branch
  16. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  17. Summer internship program through IIT Delhi and its application form procedure? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
18th January 2011, 11:15 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI

For this you can contact iit delhi.i dont think they give training just like this.
19th January 2011, 12:47 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI

Dear,

Only final year students of B.E. or B.Tech. are eligible for summer training.

For summer training, you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the IIT-Delhi.

The IIT-Delhi helps & guide you regarding summer training in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI, training schedule, training duration & training fee etc.

All the Best
2nd February 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a prefinal year student from "SHRI MATA VAISHNO DEVI UNIVERSITY JAMMU".
I just wanted to know whether i am eligible for this summer training program or not.
I am in 6th sem electronic and communication.
6th February 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know that which wouid be the best place\company\college for training after 4th sem for ece students.???
8th February 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do my summer training from fromyour well reputedinstitu....kindly suggest me the way....
9th February 2011, 04:44 PM
Ankur agrawal

their is a time period , in which time ur college give u permission to apply diff. college or institute to go for training or learning

for more detail contant IIT delhi
13th February 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir am divya ...from nit jaipur .and my branch is computer science , this is my 4th sem ....after this sem i want to do my summer training from iit delhi ............so plz guide me ..what should i do for this trainig ....plz
16th February 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello..I am from I.E.T.-D.A.V.V. Indore in 4th sem at present with E&TC branch, i want to apply for summer training program but I do not know from how to get concurrence by iit-delhi facilitator
16th February 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR SUMMER COURSES IN C.S.E IIT DELHI.
18th February 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m b.tech 3rd yr student of electronic n communication branch,currently in 6th semester. i want to know how to apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI.
what are the ellegibilty criteria for this summer training ,plz kindly guide me for my query.
thank you.
7th March 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am 6th sem student of e&c i wated to know the procedure how to apply for summer training in iit delhi my email id is [email protected]
31st March 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know that which wouid be the best place\company\college for training after 4th sem for ec students.???
21st June 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek kumar pandey View Post
sir, i m a student of 4th sem ece . i want to do summer training in iit delhi in field of MICRO-CONTROLLER & VLSI . is it possible ,if yes then kindly give me
information in details
I also want to know about training
3rd July 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,this is my 7th sem.& my stream is electronics & communication.i want to do my 8th sem traning with internship in iit delhi.kindly suggest me..... how could i apply for this.reply me plz..........
15th January 2012, 09:09 PM
edward1989

Only final year students of B.E. or B.Tech. are eligible for summer training.

For summer training, you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the IIT-Delhi.

The IIT-Delhi helps & guide you regarding summer training in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI, training schedule, training duration & training fee etc.
8th February 2012, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I m a b.tech 2year student, can I apply for summer training after fourth sem in iit kanpur..
20th March 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join 1 month vlsi course in iit in summer vaccation 2012
21st March 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am 3rd year student of electronics & telecomunication engg.i would like to undergo a summer trainig in any gorv. iit institute in the field of VLSI DESIGN/EMBEDED system.
plz tell me the procedure how to apply.
31st March 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i am in btec 7th sem i want summer traning in iit on vlsi
my contact no 9308086476
31st March 2012, 11:55 PM
kumar vinayak

hello sir i am vinayak btec 7th sem student i want to join vlsi summer traning in iit delhi
1st April 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

how i get the contact no of iit delhi summer traning in 2012
7th April 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

from where to get training in gujarat... i am an EC student... so plz guide m
9th March 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

list of cmpanies for e.c.e 4th sem training
2nd April 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i m b.tech 3rd yr student of electronic n communication branch, currently in 6th semester. i want to know how to apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi in the field of Micro-controller and VLSI.

what are the eligibility criteria for this summer training ,Please kindly guide me for my query.

My email id is [email protected]

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?