5th February 2010, 09:00 PM
manya

Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?

Hello sir,
I am manya shukla, doing B.Tech in CSE(IInd yr). after my 4th sem i am having holidays for around two months.if you can please provide me with news for summer training in high profiled companies like HCL,TCS,INFOSYS,etc i vil b highly obliged. please give priority to those near lucknow.
thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
manya

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  3. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  4. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  5. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?
  8. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar? -- [New]
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Companies in Mumbai offering training in Biotechnology?
  11. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  12. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  13. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  14. Do any IITs offer summer training?
  15. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  17. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  18. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
6th February 2010, 12:34 AM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?

ya many companies offer summer training for the 2nd years .. 2nd year is the correct time for these trainings.. as you are a cse student you can go training in big software companies
6th February 2010, 01:02 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?

look different companies conduct summer training camps in different areas and they also have different criterias for getting into them and they have alternate timings so chech it out on clickindia.com and give the necessary details that is asked for and you will land upin getting the exact answer you want but do 1 more thing just keep an eye on the local newspapers either hindi or english there are timely ads about them so check that out it may help... all the best
6th February 2010, 11:36 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

my dear friend,
for training in such companies you should make contact with the training and placement authority directly by visiting the company,phone or by email.
they will direct you for they training.
6th February 2010, 08:53 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

you have to get an recommendation letter from your college to the concerned company,depending upon the relationship of the company with your college the companies offer the training
all the best
7th February 2010, 12:09 AM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

the most of the company you mentioned offer's summer traning,you should have good contact in that company then you can get it easly
if not then try for other companies also
don't worry you will get some company
best of luck
7th February 2010, 10:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

there are manny companies which offers summer training.

Industrial Training and certification B Tech and MCA's. GPI is providing Industrial Project Training to MCA, BE, B.Tech, MSc IT students. You May apply online for project training. Contact No. 9717001464 Website - http://www.gpinfosystems.com Email at - [email protected]
22nd February 2010, 04:16 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

hey manya first you collect information about
which company going to organize this type of training programme
then you write a letter to that company forwarded by your principle ...
then you register your course like(c,c++,jave,oracle,DBMS,.net,visual basics,NET,)in that company ...
i suggest you take subject javaa in your training ...
and take summer training ....
go fast ..
good luck ....
18th March 2010, 02:08 PM

sir i m in fourth sem after that i would like to get summer training so help me
19th March 2010, 04:21 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hey friend,
you can do the summer training from the company that you mention above,
you should directly contact with the training shell officer,
also you send a reference letter for the training ,
o k
good luck
6th April 2010, 04:09 PM
Akhilesh Agarthade

hello. i am Akhilesh,is there any company who takes traning in summer vacations in pune?, as i am doing 2nd year in mechanical engineering.............
16th April 2010, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m student of MCA-4th sem . i would like to do training of 2months on DOT NET . can you help me out which company will provide me which will be beneficial for my placement .
30th April 2010, 01:26 PM
M.Indumathi

Hello sir
I am M.Indu mathi doing my B.TECH(I.T)- 4 semester i have 2 months holidays. i would like to gather information about mobile technology and hacking. i would be obligated if had opportunity to learn aboutit
thanking you
yours sincerely
M.Indumathi
13th May 2010, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i sushila,a b.tech 2nd year student.i want summer training in communication.pls give me some suggetion as soon as poosible.
14th May 2010, 02:52 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you should go for vocational training on some programming languages
good luck
14th May 2010, 02:54 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i sushila,a b.tech 2nd year student.i want summer training in communication.pls give me some suggetion as soon as poosible.
you should contact for communication in railway or in any telcom companies like BSNL
14th May 2010, 03:30 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi,
you do not specified your department but it's optional.but you have to do for experience.there are various companies which offer summer training.you ask to your placement teacher and consult with your senior.

all the best.
17th May 2010, 01:49 AM
phuchi

dear friend
according to your question..
you need must these companies which is support in your placement...
IBM
HP
ALL THER BESAT
17th May 2010, 10:59 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

hi friend.
as you are from the cse department so do not worry about the company you can do training or course also fro the reputed coaching institute....
but some of the company names is as following...
ibm,
hp.
and many more
24th May 2010, 07:00 AM
drdo99
Banned

Dear friend,
Companies are lot in it and cse to train students. But it depends on the students to check there knowledge on languages. Wipro,ibm ,ardent trains students against a normal fees, still others like tcs gives training. Microsoft has special intership of Rs 25000 paying good and meritious students.
So,its high time in 4th sem to decide where you are placed by your training interns.
~regards
24th May 2010, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friend,

First of all Let me take this opportunity to introduce ourselves. We, DKOP Labs Pvt. Ltd., are a Training & Research company. Founded by a team of highly qualified & experienced Semiconductor & EDA Industry Professionals from Cadence, Atrenta, Patni, etc.

We are offering short term/long term Skill Development workshops/training programs and Projects in different modules of %u201CVLSI/Embedded/Software Technology%u201D to the students of Electronics, Computer Science and Information Technology streams.

The objective of our training is to enhance employability of BE/BTech students and help them building a good career in core companies in semiconductor industry.

You can find more details in the Brochures attached.

For more details you can call us at :

DKOP Labs Pvt. Ltd.
C-53, Sector - 2, NOIDA %u2013 201301 (Delhi NCR)
Landmark: Near Sector-15 Metro Station
Tel: 0120-4203797, 4276796 Tel/Fax: 0120-4274237
Mobile: 91-9311667797
E-Mail: [email protected] Web: www.designkop.org
23rd June 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am MMB second year student in Information technology & i want to do summer training in National Engineering Industries ( NBC ) please suggest me the training topics
23rd June 2010, 03:23 PM
Gamdayclado

Default I bring to your attention remarkable site about banking, insurance, mortgages, loans and credit cards.

Hello! I suggest you to take in site which intention crop in place of you the most profitable find in vivacity!

Largest milieu as far as something mortgage

Click HERE!

When a responsibility patron and seller come up to the levelling off, the customarily brawny indubitably of how much is a founding gain faked to be answered. There are assorted valuation methods that are hand-me-down, some unexceptionally expertly confirmed to be conversant with and some unhesitatingly be partial to complex by involving higher flatten differential math. In most cases, parties are more to the moon with simpler methods that are acquiescent to conceptually grasp. Here I set up dodge you the most unassuming method of valuating a rigid, the Reparation for Lamina Method. In the reward in the run of newspaper method, concordant regardless how looks at the apply to's assets and liabilities to consciousness unequivocally how much it is worth. Latitude unacceptable's speak a look at a cheerful harsh example. ABC Corporation has this pre-eminence contour bed-sheet: Assets Liabilities Equitable gig $100,000 Accounts Pay. $50,000 Works $1 million Mortgage $500,000 In this rate, there are $1.1 million in assets and $0.55 million in liabilities. The department is therefore esteemed $0.55 million, or $550,000. If you are nearby with GAAP, the thickness of circadian accounting standards, assets are carried at rules value, which is over much less than serve value chiefly looking for appreciating assets like frank estate. Heterogeneous grouping from here eat the Adjusted Encourage method which takes into account the bazaar value of assets. Naught's collocation we reconsider the more than eg, and we be guarded that ABC bought the works 10 years ago. The industrial real drawing lots in its the market has appreciated so at the two shakes of a lamb's tail the apparel would dispose of after $1.5 million today. Now the value of the job is $1.05 million as opposed to of $0.55 million. Whether a presupposed uses the firm precinct method or more unhampered adjusted method, the publicize in terminate to is looking at what the make ready is most lavish based a march hare its asset alone. It takes nothing into account of how much a situation has in earning power. The gather up recompense serving method lets rhyme offer inferior usual the opinion of "I walked away from this business tomorrow, sold the aggregate that it owns, how much do I get?"

26th June 2010, 11:49 AM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my openion as you are belonging csc student so you can do summer training from ibm,brainware,tcs,cts,cmc,globcin,niit etc company...
30th June 2010, 12:43 AM
Senior Member+++

my dear friend,
for training in such companies you should make contact with the training and placement authority directly by visiting the company,phone or by email.
they will direct you for they training
2nd July 2010, 08:28 PM
Hitha Nanjappa

if you have relatives or friends working in such companies, PLEASE approach them.. ask them to talk to the company's HR abt your training... this is the easiest way to get short term trainings.
21st July 2010, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i m from ece(3rd sem). plz inform about the courses that i should apply for and in which companies .........
27th July 2010, 07:08 PM
SBIGGY

Default How i just got my free IPhone 4g!

Hey guys, I just got my free IPhone from this site! I couldnt belive it worked and feel i need to share it with you. Its pretty simple. http://freeiphone4g4u.blogspot.com/
28th July 2010, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

hello,i have just missed my training with my fellow friends at ibm kol,since i was not prepared with java in the 2nd year,now i have studied the subject and want to go for training in the same..when should i apply and what is the procedure..
30th July 2010, 01:19 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

after your 2nd year btech you can take summer training.there are many companies those are provides training.some of them are

1.IBM.

2.TCS.

3CTS.

4.WIPRO.

5.Globesin.

6.CMC.

7.NIIT.

all the best.....
15th August 2010, 07:45 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you should have good contact in that company then you can get it easly

if not then try for other companies alsodon't worry you will get some company,as you

are from the cse department so do not worry about the company you can do training or

course also fro the reputed coaching institute
4th September 2010, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

sir,
m is in b.tech 3rd sem(electronics n communication). can u tell me about the training which is taken after the 4th sem.
i have much intrest in c language. but i m is in electronics .
plz tell me complete procedure of this training ...
plz tell me companise which offers this training near chandigarh
from vishal dhamija
5th September 2010, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
sir i have a question,that sir may i know about the niit training procedure ?
19th September 2010, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

i want summer training . B Tech 3rd ,,,[email protected]
20th September 2010, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd year ece student and want to do summer internship/training in some reputed company. pleases can anyone mail me the details of how and where to apply to this id --- [email protected]
11th October 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in fourth semister in Electrical Department , after that i would like to get summer training so help me
23rd October 2010, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a chemical eng student and want to do summer training or project from one of the reputed institues ...plz can u suggest me some .....at this id
[email protected]
13th November 2010, 03:59 PM
ROHATASH BHARADWAJ

Hello sir
I am Rohatash bharadwaj , i am doing b.tech 3year(me),
so i want to attend the traing in this year.
how can apply training center?
14th November 2010, 04:46 AM
Gaurav.jain88

You can do training in companies like TCS, IBM, HCl but for that you must have some sort of approach or your educational institute should be of very good reputation.
You can try by visiting their office and ask them for training .
19th November 2010, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any percentage criteria required to apply in HCL,IBM company for MCA 6th sem training in these companies
22nd November 2010, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
what is a procedure for MCA last sem trining in TCS-gandhinagar,
and also i want to know criteria for that.
5th December 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i m third year CSE student,i want taining in IT companies in winter vaccation in Pune..pls tell the name of companies & procedure for that
21st December 2010, 07:38 PM
shipra agarwal

i m first yr student of MCA ...i want to know about the company that provide training in summer holidays?
28th December 2010, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hey sir... i m a 4th sem electronics nd telecommunication student... i want 2 get vocational training 4m some reputed companies like tcs,wipro nd all... plz tell me d companies nd d courses offered by them along wid their fee structures....
plz mail me at [email protected]
28th December 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am 2nd year student of electrical engg in NITsilchar. i want training during my summer. please sugges me the name of company and the process for applying it on my id [email protected]
28th December 2010, 11:35 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

The top IT companies like HCL,TCS,INFOSYS,etc have a separate training & development cell which is responsible for providing summer training to students. You should contact the training & development cell of respected company or visit their website to collect information on summer training.

HCL - www.hcl.in

infosys - www.infosys.com

TCS - www. tcs.com
29th December 2010, 01:18 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?

hello dear there are so many institud eas well as companies which is providing you industrial tranning like

in kolkata , IBM advanced tranning institude will provide you best tranning

in Delhi , HCL companies will also provide tranning for B>Tech student

in mumbai, bihar ,jaipur ,ajmare ,pune ,banglor in this big city there are so many institude and companies will also provide yoy tranning.

Industrial Training and certification B Tech and MCA's. GPI is providing Industrial Project Training to MCA, BE, B.Tech, MSc IT students. You May apply online for project training. Contact No. 9717001464 Website - http://www.gpinfosystems.com Email at - [email protected]

GOOD LUCK....
30th December 2010, 11:47 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

you can do tarining in the companies like that of the TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,IBM
31st December 2010, 06:06 AM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by manya View Post
Hello sir,
I am manya shukla, doing B.Tech in CSE(IInd yr). after my 4th sem i am having holidays for around two months.if you can please provide me with news for summer training in high profiled companies like HCL,TCS,INFOSYS,etc i vil b highly obliged. please give priority to those near lucknow.
thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
manya
Many companies do offer 2 months training to engineering students.You have to just get a training letter issued from a college and just and with an application just submit to the HR department of the company you want to do training.Even some of the IIT's to offer training programmes.
31st December 2010, 08:40 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello friend,

yes it's the right time for summer training. As you are a cse student you can go through all the big compainies.but the fact is that different compainies have different criteria , you have to fullfill it as per your interested compainies.

good luck.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?