19th November 2010, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Is Summer Training Necessary? Any preference given to student with training experience?

sir myself a bsc biotech 3rd yr student.in institutes like iisc, tifr etc at the time of interview ,any kind of preference is given to students undergone summer training in their graduation?

26th November 2010, 04:50 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Summer Training Necessary? Any preference given to student with training experience?

No, its not necessary but it all depends upon the companys need.But if you are good in your academics & your practical experience is also good then definitely you can get a good job.Though summer training is also counted as an experience so dont worry,just concentrate in your studies get good percentage.
15th December 2010, 07:14 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is Summer Training Necessary? Any preference given to student with training experience?

hello friend

it depends on the course you have done any course you have done in summer will not fetch you but if your course really did good to your resume then the interviewer have a chance to have the first option as you in his mind

so always it help in your placements you have to think once the course which you're doing is important or not

so choose best courses in that concern

all the best

~aditya~
28th January 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Summer Training Necessary? Any preference given to student with training experience?

it will help in placement.
21st February 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I am in b. tech. 6th semester with information technology, which course would be best for me for summer training.
22nd February 2011, 08:11 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is Summer Training Necessary? Any preference given to student with training experience?

It depends upon your intrest, and which area you are spealized in for example if you are good in networking then you can opt for netwoking certification course like CCNA, IBM, Novell etc.. there are many course available like ORACLE certification if you are interested in Database, RHCE certification if you are interested in Linux and so on... so you just which area you are comfortable in to study and go for it....... ALL THE BEST...
22nd February 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course to be taken during summer training in 3 year ECE?
13th December 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a b.tech 2nd year student(4th sem)....is summer training necsry 4 a b.tech stdnt...or we can do any optional course??...and if it is necesry then what is the procedure to apply for it in a company???
25th November 2013, 04:04 PM
rohitjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir myself a bsc biotech 3rd yr student.in institutes like iisc, tifr etc at the time of interview ,any kind of preference is given to students undergone summer training in their graduation?
Yes, they help a lot during placements. Especially when you have done your internship from a reputed firm. Check this link for one of such programs: http://linuxworldindia.org/linuxworl...l-training.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?