1st May 2012, 08:31 PM
vijaya bamhane

Information regarding CET? What is the fee structure? I want to do MSc Maths from Pune University

I want to do Msc Maths from pune university so I want details about that. I want information regarding CET and fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding M.Sc Botany course in Pune?
  2. Does Pune University offer MSc Entomology course? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  4. How to get admission for MCA in Pune university? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I apply for B.Ed CET for admission in Nagpur? Fee structure of CET exam?
  6. Information regarding the fee structure for pursuing M.Phil from IPU?
  7. Syllabus of MSc Maths? What is the fee structure of the course?
  8. Is Information Management Institute affiliated under Pune University? Fee structure?
  9. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  10. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  12. What is the Fee structure of MCA in VIT, Pune? -- [New]
  13. What score in MAH CET required to be selected in maharashtra college? fee structure through MAH CET?
  14. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  15. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  16. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  17. Can I do MSc Maths from External Pune University after completing BSc Chemistry from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon
  18. How can I appear for MCA CET in Pune University?
5th May 2019, 01:14 PM
S4018

Default Re: Information regarding CET? What is the fee structure? I want to do MSc Maths from Pune University

There would be one entrance exam . At present the details are not updated. University will update the details in coming days .

http://math.unipune.ac.in/Admission/Admission.php

M.Sc. (Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications) : 3 years

PFA for the syllabus for exam
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus2019.pdf(43.9 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?