5th February 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?

Respected sir,
i am a student. i complited b.sc. maths. at this time i prepaired bank exam and wanted to know about diploma in banking regular and distance learning course.
kindly given me whole information and fee structure.
thank you

your kindfully
deepak kanoje

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  2. Fee structure and other details of Post Graduate Diploma in Management from any decent institute?
  3. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  4. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  6. Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?
  7. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  8. What will be the fee structure to join Diploma in Retail Banking?
  9. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  10. Procedure and fee structure of doing Diploma in Banking?
  11. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  12. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  13. Detailed fee structure and courses offered by IFBI? I have scored 56% aggregate and want to make a career in banking domain -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  15. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  16. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  17. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
25th April 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
i am a student. i complited b.sc. maths. at this time i prepaired bank exam and wanted to know about diploma in banking regular and distance learning course.
kindly given me whole information and fee structure.
thank you

your kindfully
deepak kanoje

Candidates after completion of B.Sc Mathematics study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course. The course is available to study in regular and distance modes in various institutions. The PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course prepares future banking professionals. Candidates after completion of the PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course can work in nationalized banks, private banks, consultancy services, private companies as Officer, Financial Analyst, Treasurer, Controller, Manager, Accountant etc. The fee for the course is different in each institution. The fee for the PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course is around Rs 40,000 in some private institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?