19th January 2011, 07:58 PM
henzss

Opportunities for extra-curricular activities in Painting? Information on other extra-curricular activities like Olympiads etc?

for doinf gre,i ws adviced to have extra cirricular certificates. please do to tell what opportunities in painting is there?
also tell me international competitive exams held? like Olympiads or any other certificate courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Extra curricular activities to add achievements to resume for B.Tech 3rd year student interested in joining MBA?
  2. Is Extra curricular activities important for overall development of school students? -- [New]
  3. How to actively participate in co-curricular activities during school time?
  4. Whether GRE is sufficient to study in Abroad or extra curricular activities are necessary?
  5. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  6. Do premier B Schools give weightage to extra curricular activities for admissions?
  7. How can I get job after B.Tech in Food Technology? Can I improve my extra curricular activities?
  8. In schools more stress is given on sports and extra curricular activities or just studies?
  9. Perfect answer of TCS Interview question
  10. Should I keep my backlog in B.Tech final year in my Resume or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  12. Post graduation in ISB hyderabad after BE Chemical
  13. St. Xavier's or St. Aloysius, which among them is better to study in Rimjha?
  14. List of best ICSE school in Mysore for education and other co-curricular activities?
  15. Whether the marks of school and graduation will affect at the time of admission if secured good marks in CAT?
  16. Details about doing B.Com Hons? How many subjects are there in the subject of B.Com Hons?
  17. Facilities offered and student condition for B.Sc Nursing course?
  18. Am I eligible for L&T job as a civil engineer?
27th January 2011, 01:42 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Opportunities for extra-curricular activities in Painting? Information on other extra-curricular activities like Olympiads etc?

If you interested in painting, you can very well make a career in it. J.J.School of Arts in Mumbai offers B.F.A. [Bachelor of Fine Arts] course in two streams one in Drawing and Painting and the other Commercial Arts. Shankar's International is a competitive exam of international repute conducted to bring out the best in painters.
28th January 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities for extra-curricular activities in Painting? Information on other extra-curricular activities like Olympiads etc?

I am a commerce gratuate n have completed in year 2005.....I am interested in drawin and painting...can you suugest me which course to pursue
and wat is the eligibility for fine arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?