19th January 2016, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

How to actively participate in co-curricular activities during school time?

I am studying in 8th right now. I want to become a all rounder in all field. I want to be first in studies as well as in co curricular activities. But till date i have not participated in any co curricular activities. So i want to know how can i actively participate in them?

20th January 2016, 12:15 AM
kantraman

Default Re: How to actively participate in co-curricular activities during school time?

In todays life co-curricular activities plays very important role in our physical fitness as well as in our education.You can participate in co-curricular activities actively by devoting more time for such activities.Also you may take the advantages of coaching classes for your active participation.
20th January 2016, 01:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to actively participate in co-curricular activities during school time?

You can and should however contact your school sports teacher and ask him to involve you in the sport you wish to participate in and can then enhance your abilities in it. You should participate in co-curricular activities, that will definitely help you in future.

At the same time you can even do well in your studies by paying attention towards it.Both the things can go side by side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?