8th May 2012, 01:33 AM
vikas vora 1990

How to get admission in automobile engineering? Names of the government colleges?

hi! i am from junagadh i will get 160 marks out of 300 in board exam and i get 40 marks in guj-cet exam.i want to get addmission in auto mobileing so give me a govt. collage name?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  2. How to get admission in automobile engineering? Names of the government colleges?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  5. Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering
  6. How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%
  7. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  8. Information about automobile engineering?
  9. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  10. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  12. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  13. How to be an automobile engineer?
  14. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Names and location of all the engineering colleges? Names of the colleges with their full address details?
  16. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  17. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  18. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
8th May 2012, 08:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in automobile engineering? Names of the government colleges?

Your score in the board exam and the entrance exam seems to be low. It is difficult to get admission with this score. You can probably join a diploma course first in the field of automobile. On completion of the course you can try again for engineering course on the basis of the score in the diploma course. Also you can then apply for the lateral entry exam and join 2nd year of engineering directly.
10th January 2013, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in automobile engineering? Names of the government colleges?

In which percentage I will get admission in automobile engeneering and where can I get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?