15th May 2012, 10:34 PM
sampada asarkar

Which management topics are available for MBA? What is the duration of the course? How much is the salary?

I an doing B.Sc. Nursing.then I wnt to do M.Sc. Nursing.thenMBA. Which management topics are available for MBA? Which are best among them?the duration of that course? In which hospitals, institutes I will get job? How much will be the salary?what is the scope after that? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the management topics available for MBA? In which institutes can I get a job? How much salary can I expect?
  2. Which management topics are available for MBA? I am doing BSc Nursing and want to do MSc Nursing
  3. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  4. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
  5. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  8. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  9. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students? -- [New]
  10. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  11. Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How much salary can I get after completing MBA in Port Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the Topics/Area in which I can do Ph.D after completing MBA in Technology Management(Distance Education)? Can I choose HR area for my Ph.D?
  14. Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?
  15. Career scope of BHM? Chances to get good paying job after BHM?
  16. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  17. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  18. What has more scope between BBM and B.Com?
19th December 2013, 11:49 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: Which management topics are available for MBA? What is the duration of the course? How much is the salary?

sampad if you want to know the specialization of mba then those are - © Hr ©Finance © Retail © Sales & marketing . You can also take dual specialization. According to your background sales is not suitable you can other options. You can choose Hr specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?