16th May 2012, 08:27 PM
balsgh

List of the good companies in haryana or NCR where I can do my 6 months industrial training?

i am studying in B Tech 7th sem in ECE from PTU. Please let me know the list of good companies in Haryana or NCR where i can do my 6 months industial trg and also communicate the procedure to apply for such trg

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  3. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  4. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  5. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  6. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  7. Companies that provide 6 months Industrial Training in NCR and Delhi for the candidates of ECE?
  8. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  9. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  10. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  11. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  12. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  13. Companies offering 6 months industrial training in Civil Engineering?
  14. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  15. Companies offering 2 months Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Haryana?
  16. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there a chance to do industrial training in Airbus, L&T and other such companies?
  18. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
8th March 2014, 10:46 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of the good companies in haryana or NCR where I can do my 6 months industrial training?

You have to query about the internship openings in various companies. Since summer training varies between 3 months to 6 months, you need to follow the protocol for the same. First of all, you need to identify the departments where you wish to gain the experience. Then you have to prepare your resume and attach an application for the HR manager. If your application is interesting then they will call you for the training. You need to produce a No Objection Certificate retrieved from your college. You need to work hard and focus hard during the internship. There are Maruti Udyog, Tata, ITC, Kirloskar, BHEL, IOCL.
19th June 2015, 01:30 AM
rishi gupta111
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of the good companies in haryana or NCR where I can do my 6 months industrial training?

Following is the list of the good companies in haryana or NCR where you can do 6 months industrial training.

》》Cones and Cubes Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
# C-56 PVK Palam Vihar Gurgaon Haryana
Acura Learning
314 Third Floor,
JMD Pacific SquareSector 15 Part -2,
Pin : 120001
www.acuralearning.com

》》Global Energy Talent Pvt Ltd
Seldon Building 4 th Floor Plot 91 Sector 44

》》Savills Human Resource Solutions Pvt Ltd
Commercial Plaza Radisson Suites,
B-Block,
Sushant Lok-1

》》GenNxt Eduserve Pvt Ltd
328 Galleria Tower DLF Phase 4
Pin : 122009
www.gennxt.com

》》 UNISON International Consulting Pvt Ltd
Tower A,
4th Floor Building #8 DLF Cyber City Phase II

》》Hay Consultants India Pvt Ltd(Hay Group)
Unit 3,
15th Floor,
Tower-C,
Bldng No.-10,
DLF Cyber City Phase II

》》 CCA School ( Colonels Central Academy )
Sector - 4,
Urban Estate
Pin : 122001
www.ccaschoolgurgaon.org

ETC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?