25th January 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Date of notification, pattern and syllabus of M.Pharm. entrance exam of BITS

date of announcement of release of applications for mpharm entrance2011 of BITS.how to apply?pattern of exam? syllabus of exam?

29th January 2011, 06:21 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Date of notification, pattern and syllabus of M.Pharm. entrance exam of BITS

For this please visit bitsadmission.com to get all required information.
30th January 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of notification, pattern and syllabus of M.Pharm. entrance exam of BITS

please tell me about the mpharm entrance exam conducted by bits
31st January 2011, 07:32 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of notification, pattern and syllabus of M.Pharm. entrance exam of BITS

hello friend........
to get admission in the bits pilani for the m pharm degree you have to give the entrance exam of the BITS pilani .....
to get the required and detailed info you have to visit the site::
www.bitsadmission.com
20th April 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

for appearing in bitsat 4 mpharm is it necessary 2 hv passed marksheet of bpharm
26th April 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to see advertisement for getting admission in M.Pharm in BITS, PILANI 2011-12 BUT ADVT DOESN'T OPEN.
I WANT TO SEE DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, DATE OF EXAM , DATE OF RESULT, % OF SETS (GENERAL)
FOR OUTSIDERS I.E. FROM OTHER UNIVERSITIES OF INDIA
27th April 2011, 09:12 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
well application process for this season is already complete... last Date for the completed Applications forms to reach Admissions office BITS, Pilani was 5.00 PM 30th November 2010.... so you should wait for next session.
you can visit admissions page if you like::http://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdma...#applprocedurehttp://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm#eligibility
Thnaks
16th May 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

syllubus of mpha
21st June 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

When will be the next session entrance exam? What is Syllabus for M.Pharm entrance exam? Can I get any contact number?
21st February 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
date of announcement of release of applications for mpharm entrance2011 of BITS.how to apply?pattern of exam? syllabus of exam?
sir
i have interes to do mpharm in pharma cology as ur wish to provide any guidlance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?