2nd March 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How should I enroll for M.Phil/Ph.D(Biotechnology) through distance mode?

Dear Sir,
I am searching for M.Phil/Ph.D (Biotechnology) in distance mode if you have any information Kindly give me the link or details which are required for enrolment.
I thank you very much,
M.Z.Siddiqui

25th August 2012, 06:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I enroll for M.Phil/Ph.D(Biotechnology) through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am searching for M.Phil/Ph.D (Biotechnology) in distance mode if you have any information Kindly give me the link or details which are required for enrolment.
I thank you very much,
M.Z.Siddiqui

The Indian Management School & Research Centre offers Distance Phd program [Biotechnology] in collaboration with the CMJ University . The Phd program is approved by the University Grant Commission [UGC]. Candidate who have completed the Master's Degree with minimum of 50% marks are eligible to pursue the Doctorate. Candidate can do Phd in any specialization irrespective of their Master degree specialization. The duration of the program is 30 to 35 months from the date of admission.

For admission procedure one may refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?