27th January 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Should i go for LLB or complete my CSM first? Currently pursuing B.Com (final year)

im in last year of b.com . M also pursuing c.s m in executive level
wanted to do llb 3 year course frm delhi ? please suggest me should i go for llb or first i should complete my c.s ? I'm confused please help me

30th January 2011, 08:22 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i go for LLB or complete my CSM first? Currently pursuing B.Com (final year)

Since you are already pursuing a CS course it is advisable to complete it. Also it is possible to do this course along with LLB just as you pursued it with B.Com. The only requirement is that you need to careful and devote good amount of time for both the courses. Prepare well for the next exam so that you are able to clear it in the next scheduled exam. CS qualification will be an added advantage in career.
26th February 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should i go for LLB or complete my CSM first? Currently pursuing B.Com (final year)

NOW I AM IN 1ST YEAR B.COM. I AM INTERESTED IN CS. NOW SHOULD I GO? AND HOW I GET A JOB BY COMPLTE THS COURCE.
20th April 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MY LLB AFTER 12TH?
10th May 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

is it good to go for cs after bcom
17th July 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

cs executive which subject in it .
26th July 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I had done my MCA 2009 passout, now working in banking field and i want to do CS(company secretary). pls provide me details of fee, duration, exam pattern and even thinking to do LLB after CS. Pls help me with details of both and can we prepare for CS without attending class by just preparing myself?
13th August 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I Am A greduate in law,want to persue cs course, advice about the prospect in job .
18th August 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

hi this is Neeraj and i jst want to know CS is okay to girls only or Male candidate can also apply for this or they also having a good scope n this
30th August 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

in executive exam , i take model 1 and 2 , i complete only model 2, then it will be qualified to write only model 1, will model 2 left out
5th December 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i am in b.com final year!! iam intersted for cs but confused what should i do llb or cs? wat r the benefits of doing cs rather thb goin 4 law?nw whn cn i gv cs exams ?
26th March 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my LLB(hons)from UK and wish to do ics. Can u plz advice me as to what subjects I would have to do as well as the duration of the course. Will i be exempted from any papers as I have done my LLB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?